• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for M/M Roleplay

I'd be up for Levi x Eren or Iwazumi x Oikawa
I have a couple of ideas with Omegaverse (ABO) for both of them.
I usually do SNK AU cause canon verse is a mess right now. But I have a couple of plot bunny ideas.
And post canon Haikyuu stuff like with them older. But I can do them younger too.

I'd be up for Levi x Eren or Iwazumi x Oikawa
I have a couple of ideas with Omegaverse (ABO) for both of them.
I usually do SNK AU cause canon verse is a mess right now. But I have a couple of plot bunny ideas.
And post canon Haikyuu stuff like with them older. But I can do them younger too.

I'd love to do Levi x Eren with you! Go ahead and PM me so we can talk about it more on there.

hello! i decided to post on here to try and encourage more roleplays and meet new people so i'll get straight to the point...

who am i...?
- nineteen years old
- female
- from the UK, GMT
- i am most comfortable writing in third person, past tense, so please understand this when contacting me
- i can rp on any platform, just ask!

what am i looking for...?
- i am only looking for an m/m (fandom or original) roleplay
- i am quite picky about grammar and accuracy so please be widely literate and precise!
- i love detailed and long replies that i can work with, so please write at least 2/3 paragraphs!
- looking for someone that is willing to brainstorm and is easy to communicate with

any fandoms...?
- i watch a lot of anime and would be happy to rp as any of the pairings, but i am always open to originals.

anime i will rp with (i am not limited to only these, just ask!):

• Shingeki no Kyojin (Levi x Eren)

• Free! (nearly any pairing)

• Haikyuu (Kageyama x Hinata and Iwaizumi x Oikawa usually, but i am open to any other pairing!)

• Kuroshitsuji (Sebastian x Ciel or Sebastian x Claude)

• Owari no Seraph (Mika x Yuu)

• Tokyo Ghoul (Hide x Kaneki or Kaneki x Tsukiyama)

• Noragami (Yato x Yukine)

• Zankyou no Terror (Nine x Twelve)

• K-Project (Misaki x Fushimi or nearly any other pairing)

• Prince of Stride (Riku x Takeru)

• Ajin (Kei x Kai or Kei x Kou)

• Yuri!! on Ice (Yuuri x Viktor)

- outside of anime, i am looking for:

• Assassin's Creed (we would make our original characters, with the plot of the games/movie)

some AU or OC ideas:

- Mafia: Gang Leader x Gang Leader
- Demon x Demon
- Assassin x Assassin
- (Zombie) Apocalypse
- Post Apocalyptic
- Prison Cellmates
- Modern Day life
- College/University
- Pirate x Pirate

if you are interested, PM me or comment!
Hello, you have piqued my interests and I would be willing to rp. I would be up for any of the AU/OC ideas. Let me know if you're interested back. I can also give more information if you'd like me too.

Heyo! I'm interested in doing any of the AU/OC ideas!
tumblr_ofk2vibvnL1viz19vo1_500.gif

Hi there! You have a lot of really good ideas and I'm especially interested in doing a Levi x Eren rp with you in a zombie apocalypse AU, but I tend to write a paragraph in response, although it should be well-developed and give you space to reply to. Sometimes I write two but I take forever when it comes to longer responses : ( Would that be okay or would you prefer someone who'd do 2+ paragraphs with you?

Hi there! You have a lot of really good ideas and I'm especially interested in doing a Levi x Eren rp with you in a zombie apocalypse AU, but I tend to write a paragraph in response, although it should be well-developed and give you space to reply to. Sometimes I write two but I take forever when it comes to longer responses : ( Would that be okay or would you prefer someone who'd do 2+ paragraphs with you?

I'll happily do a Levi x Eren rp with you, and although I'm not used to the shorter length, I'm up for trying it out! DM me so we can discuss it there a bit more?

hello! i decided to post on here to try and encourage more roleplays and meet new people so i'll get straight to the point...

who am i...?
- nineteen years old
- female
- from the UK, GMT
- i am most comfortable writing in third person, past tense, so please understand this when contacting me
- i can rp on any platform, just ask!

what am i looking for...?
- i am only looking for an m/m (fandom or original) roleplay
- i am quite picky about grammar and accuracy so please be widely literate and precise!
- i love detailed and long replies that i can work with, so please write at least 2/3 paragraphs!
- looking for someone that is willing to brainstorm and is easy to communicate with

any fandoms...?
- i watch a lot of anime and would be happy to rp as any of the pairings, but i am always open to originals.

anime i will rp with (i am not limited to only these, just ask!):

• Shingeki no Kyojin (Levi x Eren)

• Free! (nearly any pairing)

• Haikyuu (Kageyama x Hinata and Iwaizumi x Oikawa usually, but i am open to any other pairing!)

• Kuroshitsuji (Sebastian x Ciel or Sebastian x Claude)

• Owari no Seraph (Mika x Yuu)

• Tokyo Ghoul (Hide x Kaneki or Kaneki x Tsukiyama)

• Noragami (Yato x Yukine)

• Zankyou no Terror (Nine x Twelve)

• K-Project (Misaki x Fushimi or nearly any other pairing)

• Prince of Stride (Riku x Takeru)

• Ajin (Kei x Kai or Kei x Kou)

• Yuri!! on Ice (Yuuri x Viktor)

- outside of anime, i am looking for:

• Assassin's Creed (we would make our original characters, with the plot of the games/movie)

some AU or OC ideas:

- Mafia: Gang Leader x Gang Leader
- Demon x Demon
- Assassin x Assassin
- (Zombie) Apocalypse
- Post Apocalyptic
- Prison Cellmates
- Modern Day life
- College/University
- Pirate x Pirate

if you are interested, PM me or comment!

I'm interested in some of these! Are you still looking for a partner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back