• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

~Looking for Longterm Rp Partners~

summerwine

an angel's kiss in spring

About Me

Hello! I'm QueenOfDisaster but I can just go by Julia too ^^.

I'm usually on all the time recently since I'm on break, plus, personal issues <.<. But yeah, when I'm back at school I usually will be able to post for the rest of the day starting at 4pm or 5pm.

My posts are usually pretty long, depending on the level of writing style.

When its detailed I will write about two to three long paragraphs, depending on how much I have ideas for. I do get writers block sometimes so it might take me just a bit to respond back, but I'll try my hardest.

At the longest, it takes me about 20 minutes to respond back. At the least 10 to 5 minutes... If I know what I'm going to type.

Lets say if its casual I'll type about a paragraph or two.

Oh! I also only do realistic pictures. I'm not a fan of anime rps.
Interests Genres

*Futuristic

*Romance

*Modern

*Sometimes Fantasy

*Action

*Adventure

*Medieval

Rp ideas

*Good Girl and Bad Boy (Romance/Modern)

*Dystopian Future (Action/Romance/Adventure)

*Thief and Huntsman (Action/Romance/Adventure)

*If you read the Graceling or Fire books by Kristin Cashore, Pm me because I'd love to do a fandom on that!

*Blogger and Celebrity City rp (Romance/Modern)

*Rich Girl and Poor Guy City rp (Romance/Modern)

*Bad Girl and Bad Boy (Romance/Modern)

**I'll add more if I have more ideas**

Well, if you're interested in it I'll talk about my idea in pm with you. I have a little bit of it planned out. But it was originally a group rp but I think it would be a good one on one rp too. Just pm if ya wanna hear it. ^^ @Kbunnyy

Bad Girl and Bad Boy (Romance/Modern) sounds fun. I would want to be male. PM me with some romance/modern ideas if you are interested!

If you don't mind, I'd like to try to work something out with you. Maybe in a fantasy/futuristic setting, with romance involved?

RaCka said:
Bad Girl and Bad Boy (Romance/Modern) sounds fun. I would want to be male. PM me with some romance/modern ideas if you are interested!
You can pm me if you have ideas currently because I'm sort of a bit busy at the moment. But I'm willing to give some ideas when I get the chance! ^-^

AgentFire said:
If you don't mind, I'd like to try to work something out with you. Maybe in a fantasy/futuristic setting, with romance involved?
Sure, just pm me! ^-^

Totally interested in the Rich Girl x Poor Guy or Bad Girl x Bad Boy pairings! So, message me? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back