• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for longterm RP-Partner!

DatDemon

I'm your best frienemy!
Helloo, I've been inactive on this site for quite some time and I really missed being active here again.
So now I´m looking for a nice and chill RP to enjoy with you guys, to warm up again. I can handle any setting or genre, but I would prefer something different than reallife-stuff, if possible! :3
Just hit me up with your ideas!

Thanks and be reading you! ~

What're your post requirements?
I´m very flexible. As long as you give me something to work with, I don´t really mind how long your post is. But some describing details would be cool. Apart from that, I would very much welcome if I´m not the only one who comes up with plotevents and the time when they occur. :]

Do you have any fandoms and what are your favorite genres?
Also do you play as guys or gals?
Sorry for the questions

First off, no need to be sorry!
I like when people ask questions. Always shows that they truly care. :]

My favourite genres are Sci-Fi and Medieval Fantasy. (And every possible related genre)

I have quite some fandoms, tbh. Hollow Knight and Star Wars should be the favourite ones. But I like many others too, from Marvel to Witcher.

I can play any gender equally well. So, I would let you choose. :D

Last edited:
First off, no need to be sorry!
I like when people ask question. Always shows that they truly care. :]

My favourite genres are Sci-Fi and Medieval Fantasy. (And every possible related genre)

I have quite some fandoms, tbh. Hollow Knight and Star Wars should be the favourite ones. But I like many others too, from Marvel to Witcher.

I can play any gender equally well. So, I would let you choose. :D
Alright wanna shoot me a pm to start since I have a few ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back