• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Longterm Partners [fandom and originals] *HOMM5 anyone?* UPDATED 01.19.

Flooffy

Grungy Forest Saboteur
Heya ^^ some of you might know me as the Malzahar and Aatrox obsessed one; which I am ^^ 

I am looking for new RP-Partners and hopefully you're interested! I'll be listing a few of my interests, but not all and if you are curious, ask me!

First of all: I am 20, female and live in Germany. I post 1 to 8+ paragraphs, depending on my mood and the current situation and like detail ^^ I try to post daily, though if my motivation is low, I might take longer, but never longer than a week; if it does, I'll notify you. 

I roleplay any type of pairing, though mxf and mxm are my strong suit. 

I am also welcome to ANY suggestions, don't be afraid to ask. I always RP in PMs or off-site, if you prefer...more mature things.

I have little to no limits myself, so if you have any, please state beforehand. 

I can double, triple, whatever. The largest RP I've had between me and another person had over 200 characters. ^^

I ask that you don't post one-liners, be relatively active and be 18 or mature enough to cope with gore, violence, dark/mature themes.

So, onto my interests:

League of Legends; obvious, huh? I have several plots in mind! I am best at role playing Malzahar, Aatrox, Shyvana, Lulu and Jhin. And OCs, of course.

Characters I'd love you to RP: Shen, Zed, Jarvan IV, Thresh, Jhin (though I can play him myself, I love seeing the artist through others' eyes.) and Azir. (mostly for OCs)

I have plotlines or some starting point for every character mentioned ^^

[I am always open to RP Malzahar. He's my passion and I could have 4000000 RPs with him, honestly. especially with Talon or Kassadin]

Skyrim; I mainly want to roleplay CiceroxListener, with me preferring the listener role.

Dragon Age; a beloved baby of mine, played all the games and read 3 books. I want to roleplay the adventures of my Warden Sheyla Amell after the events of Awakening. Need someone to RP Zevran

Mass Effect; have nothing specific in mind, but will welcome suggestions. 

Guild Wars 2; nothing specific, would be HIGHLY interested though, have OCs.

Pokemon Sun/Moon; I do love Gladion... would love it, if someone was willing to RP him for me.

World of Warcraft; OCs, pre-cataclysm, never played it fully nor past it.

*CRAVINGCRAVING* Heroes of Might and Magic 5: I want someone to roleplay Raelag x Isabel with me! I love their story, though Isabel was annoying at times; but you can notice that she changed over the years spent with the Warlock, and that's what I want to capture; how broken she was when Raelag rescued her... how she forgot her power trip and just turned to be... well, herself, not the 'queen'. I prefer Isabel's role here. Or OCs, Sylvan or Dark Elf.

Creepypasta; nothing specific, would welcome ideas 

Dandelion~wishes brought to you~, Dance with the Devils, UtaPri, Bleach, vampire knight, Kami-sama no inai nichiyoubi

Original pairings:

Werewolf x vampire

Fallen angel x human

Demon x fallen angel

Demon x human 'pet'

A. I. x creator

FtM x Curious Male

Celebrity (supernatural or not) x shapeshifter (plot: celebrity picks up a lone kitten, only to eventually realise the kitten changes forms, colors and turns human on command)

Vampire King x vampire from a lesser clan (have vampire lore set as well)

Dark Pact (demon bound to a soul of a human)

VRMMORPG styled RP (have ideas and references ^^)

Plot ideas:

Flying city of Octaria; dragons have their own utopia of Octaria, a city that floats in the sky. The dragons walk the bridges in human form, live in luxury. Have whole lore and factions, just need someone to plot out a story for our characters

Wonderland: Muse A in coma. Their spirit wanders to the 'between world', where reality is different. A is assigned a 'helper', muse B, that helps them gather the lost memories and finally come to a decision; wake up or find peace and pass on. Or is there another option? 

Various Anime, Video Games, Manga, Shows; just ask! I simply don't have the head for it now ^^

(NO YURI ON ICE. I DISLIKE IT; IT WASN'T ALL THAT GOOD.)

Things that have been asked, but are not on my 'seen/interested in' category: FMA, GoT, Fallout, DC or Marvel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guttentag!

I would love to do an Akame Ga Kill RP (If you've seen it) or something league of legends, as long as it has romance :D

As a side note. What server are you on? We could play league :D

Hey I would love to give a Mass Effect RP a try! Dragon Age too! 

I'm way more into original settings and stuff but i'm fine with fandoms too. 

Hello there! I recently returned to this site, and you seem cool. ^^ I'm into some fandoms that aren't exactly well known, but if you're open to suggestions to other things I'd love to write with you! ^^

Hey I would love to give a Mass Effect RP a try! Dragon Age too! 

I'm way more into original settings and stuff but i'm fine with fandoms too. 

Well, if you have suggestions for Original Plots, just PM me your suggestions ^^ if not, we can plot something out with Dragon Age or Mass Effect

Hello there! I recently returned to this site, and you seem cool. ^^ I'm into some fandoms that aren't exactly well known, but if you're open to suggestions to other things I'd love to write with you! ^^

Well, I am into many odd fandoms as well, you might be surprised ^^ PM whatever you have in mind, I'm sure we could find something!

Not sure if this'll strike your fancy but you said dark mature themes and video games and gore and.. idk I thought I'd try... How do you feel about the Joker? I've been looking for someone who could rp the joker foreeeever.  :$

Not sure if this'll strike your fancy but you said dark mature themes and video games and gore and.. idk I thought I'd try... How do you feel about the Joker? I've been looking for someone who could rp the joker foreeeever.  :$

To be fair, I've never been a fan of the Joker ^^ dunno, something about him always made me roll my eyes, sorry...

Hi! I am interested in

• creepy pasta rp 

• Devil Survivor 2 ( if you seen it I am only lik 4 episodes in XD but i am interested in it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back