• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for longterm mxm rp-partners (dark, kinky rps prefered)

lunadelsol

One Time Luck
Introduction

Hello everyone! I have recently made an account on this site, because I have a craving for roleplays with a like-minded rp partner.

First of all, I am from Germany, which is why I rather prefer other europeans, or americans with screwed up work hours. If you do not

meet that criteria, we will make it work regardless! (;

English isn't my second, but my third language, which is why I have been told, that I sometimes have weird ways to build a sentence.

I used to have an american journalist as rp partner for almost 3 years, who loved that about me, and also helped me improve my english writing

skills a LOT. 

What else can I say.. well I work in the navy and recently came back from a long deployment, which is the reason, why I lost contact

to my previous rp partners. My ship is currently under repairs, and I now have a whole year on land, so don't worry about me having to

disappear soon.

What am I looking for?

• A 20+ years old rp partner, since I myself am nearing my 30s.
  • Someone who has very little triggers and taboos and
  • can play a dominant and submissive character, since I love doing both.
  • Please be honest. If you lose interest, don't just disappear. Just tell me. I am a big girl.
  • ooc talk. I had unforgettable friendships with my rp partners, and it would be great, if I could find someone to talk to outside of our awesome rp sessions!
  • I used to rp on forums, but I prefer AIM. If you have another way, just tell me and we will work something out.

RP Info

Well, how to start? First of all, I love settings, that already provide skewed relations of power between characters. I looked through other people's threads for pointers to how to construct mine

and you guys seem to like centered lists. :

Plots

• WWII setting (and this is my absolute favorite). Be it either a cruel POW scenario or 2 enemy soldiers meeting outside their units and falling in love, beating the crap of each other both
  • The usual, but awesome assassin/murderer falling for his target/victim trope. Or he is just attracted to him, plans on having sex with him, before disposing of him, but then is convinced otherwise
  • A military CO being fed up with a subordinate and punishes him in a humiliating and/or physical way. The subordinate rather likes it though, and the CO figures it's the best way to keep his subordinate controlled
  • A man being sent to prison and who is harassed a lot, because of his pretty appearance. He tries to offer himself to a cruel, but well respected fellow prisioner as his bitch in exchange for protection
  • Any of your good ideas. I am open to plotting!

Fandom/Pairings

• Absolutely love Hannibal Lecter/Will Graham. This pairing is so messed up!
  • Inglorious Basterds (Hugo Stieglitz/Dieter Hellstrom, Hugo Stieglitz/Archie Hicox, Donny Donowitz/some poor german captive)
  • Harry Potter (Harry/Voldemort.. some more)
  • Far cry 3 (Vaas/Jason)
  • I can't think of others right now, but there is more. Will update it.

So if this thread catches your interest, just pm me or write a comment bellow. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an older post but I hope you're still looking! (I joined just to reply)
My name is Roman, I'm 21 years old and I've been rping for 7+ years, I love the idea of doing military themes and for a long time had a ww2 plot between a friend and I.
If you're still looking message me and I can give you more information! If not, have a good one!

This is an older post but I hope you're still looking! (I joined just to reply)
My name is Roman, I'm 21 years old and I've been rping for 7+ years, I love the idea of doing military themes and for a long time had a ww2 plot between a friend and I.
If you're still looking message me and I can give you more information! If not, have a good one!

Hey! I can't message you because for some stupid reason I first need to write 10 posts... Anyway, I'd like to get in touch. What is this Kik thing everyone is going on about?

My timezone is GMT + 4 ! I understand your struggles with the American roleplayers, man.
I'm also very interested in ooc friendships and dark plots. I have about 0 taboos and triggers and love exploring the darker side of literature as well. I'd think I'm alright at playing any sort of character, too. I'm understanding with non-native speakers and I have a pretty good grasp on the language, since it's my mother tongue. I'm open to roleplaying wherever you'd like if you're interested and still open for partners.

(Also I love that prison plot it sounds amazing)

My timezone is GMT + 4 ! I understand your struggles with the American roleplayers, man.
I'm also very interested in ooc friendships and dark plots. I have about 0 taboos and triggers and love exploring the darker side of literature as well. I'd think I'm alright at playing any sort of character, too. I'm understanding with non-native speakers and I have a pretty good grasp on the language, since it's my mother tongue. I'm open to roleplaying wherever you'd like if you're interested and still open for partners.

(Also I love that prison plot it sounds amazing)
GTM + 4 sounds great! Where are you from? I'd really like to chat. I can reply to you if you write me a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back