• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for longterm detailed partner.

alixhuranu

Leader of Assassins
Hey there. If you are reading this, that means you are looking for a roleplay partner. Well, you are in luck.

My name is Alix, I have been roleplaying for nine years and I am a Semi Literate Roleplayer. I have many fandoms, which I will list in just a moment, and many ideas.

So, some of the fandoms I am apart of are widely known, and some of them are not. They are as follow

TV SHOWS

Arrow
Flash
Supergirl
Shameless
The Vampire Diaries
The Originals
Gotham
Game of Thrones
Supernatural

MOVIES

The Hunger Games
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Man of Steel
Justice League
Aquaman
Harry Potter Series
Twilight Series
Halloween
Mission Impossible Series
Avengers Series
Venom
StarWars Series
X-Men Series and Spin-offs

ANIME

Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Boruto
Bleach
Boku No Hero Academia
Seven Deadly Sins
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball Super
Attack on Titan
FullMetal Alchemist
Pokemon
Sword Art Online
Angel Beats
Yu-Gi-Oh
Yu-Gi-Oh GX

If you would like to do an RP based on any of these fandoms, I am always up to. Never be afraid to message me. I hope to talk to you soon.​

Hi hi!

I'd love to do the Vampire Diaries with you if you're willing too?

Also, what role do you play ? (male or female?)

I'm interested in Harry Potter and Pokemon! I can play male or female. I'm very detailed and would love to talk over any kind of plot ideas you have!

Hey! I can do Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Naruto/Shippuden,Yu-Gi-Oh and BNHA :)
My OC is a girl, and apart from her, I think I'm okay playing as almost any character in these fandoms🌸

hi :')

were you rather looking for a story with canon characters or ocs ?

( i love multiple of those fandoms XD)

I know there have been several people request Game of Thrones already, but here I am. Doing the same.

Not much to say about myself. I prefer to play female mains, but will play any and all side characters. I've been role playing for nearly ten years, but can write to match you. I like to think I am pretty well versed in medieval fantasies, and I love Game of Thrones, so I think it could be fun.

Hi! If you're still looking, I'd love to do something Avengers related with you. I'd also be down for Harry Potter or Game of Thrones if you'd prefer one of those.

Attack On Titan, Bleach, and Boku no Hero Academia are my top searches right now. I'm fairly decent at writing, got a 50+ amount of fanfic stories, but I've only had one RP partner before this but I miss it. Characters I prefer to rp
Levi
Ulquiorra
Ichigo
Ishida
Kon
Bakugou
Izuku
Todoroki
shinzo
aizawa
tomura
and Dabi