• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ˗ˏˋLooking For Long Time Roleplay Partner ˎˊ˗

Mianyan

𝑴𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒂𝒏🍓✿
˗ˏˋI'm here to deliver you a sample paragraph ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ This is how I usually write when my creativity is at its' peak ˎˊ˗
It had been a normal day, the usual dry air, the bright blue sky with very little clouds it was nothing new. It almost being the weekend, everyone was eager to escape the frowzy, stuffy classrooms. Haruna was sitting at her desk quietly while her other classmates were talking tumultuously. Haruna was the quick witted one of group, and well she was a bit more well behaved than the others making her the leader. Haruna wasn't as loved by her peers, she was execrated for being intelligent, but she simply ignored that.
˗ˏˋ I say this in my post all the time, I don't do mxm or mxf anymore because I'm not the best at it (I'm not homophobic) I do mxf ˎˊ˗

5a8e9a2d07c8810575e4813f09e7800ba6cac7a5_hq.gif
Aesthetic-transparent-tumblr-gif-3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back