• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long term!

ShyStranger707

Hey guys!

So I am in a couple really good roleplays but I'd really like a couple more. I'm open to most ideas although I don't really get into anime (mostly because I just don't watch it or know much about it).

I have found I like email best because of a quick response time and I can use my cell phone. I work full time but if I'm really into a roleplay, I will take time out of my day to respond. I don't like rushing into romance because that's not how real life works. I like there to be substance to a story. I don't mind the size of your replies as long as it gives me something to work with. If our characters are together, a few sentence reply is just fine because we would go back and forth having a conversation or the ability to react to what the other character is doing. I don't have any limits, very open to everything and willing to talk out things before they happen like violence and such. If this sounds good to you and you want to try something out, PM me and we can talk ideas out.

I like opposites attract... Human/mythical creature... Good/bad.. that sort of thing

I don't have much towards like movies and stuff but I like werewolves, vampires and demon kind of things. I don mind fandom rps but not having a theme gives more freedom to the rp

Okay, was wondering if you have played any of the Assassin’s Creed games and if so, we can do something close to that, just in a different era and/or location.

If you'd like, you can PM me and we can discuss it. I have played the assassin's Creed genre but honestly I don't know if I'd be any good at it.

Really, Kik, Skype, or Discord should be faster than using e-mails, but if you're at work you probably wouldn't be allowed to use those, I suppose.

Either way, I'm up for playing! Long-term is so much fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back