• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long-term writing buddies!

CriticalRogue

Hey!

I recently left my job which was taking up pretty much my whole life, which means I'm going to have a hell of a lot of time to start enjoying my hobbies again! I've been writing for 6-7 years, roleplaying with others for around that long on and off too. I'm hoping to be going to do a masters degree in Creative Writing, so I would like to find some long-term partners to keep me writing every day! Outside of RP, my interests include gaming, makeup artistry and TV/Films! :)

Just a couple of requirements:
1. Age; I'm 22, and I'd like to have a partner who's similar age to me. I have no issue with younger roleplayers, I just would like to write with someone who's a similar maturity level to me!
2. Grammar and Length; As I said in my introduction, I use RP as a way of keeping me writing every day and practicing. For this reason, I would like writers with a lot of experience that are able to write longer replies (2 paragraphs+, with exceptions for any action or dialogue scenes that tend to be shorter). I would also like writers that enjoy the complexities of storytelling, such as character development, thick plot lines with subplots too. I want someone who will challenge me with every post.
3. Characters; I'm happy to play any gender, and write any romance (i.e. mxf, mxm etc). that may come up during storytelling. I enjoy romance, but I don't want it to be the sole reason for the roleplay. If romance between characters happens, I like it to happen naturally without forcing characters into it. I am also happy to play multiple characters and NPC's when the plot requires them, I would like my partner to be able to do the same.
4. Activity; Life gets hectic and in the way. I don't expect someone to give me replies all day, every day and I won't be bugging you if you haven't replied. I'm hoping for at least one reply a week, but I won't bug you if you need more time or get busy. I understand. :) I don't mind being bumped if I haven't replied in a while, sometimes life gets in the way for me and RP's slip my mind. So I won't be annoyed with you if you want to send me a nudge. I also would like partners who are interested in a long-term RP. I've currently been rping with someone for 2 years, and it's incredible to see how the story and our characters have grown!
5. OOC; I love getting to know the people I'm writing with and talk to them OOC. So please don't be afraid to chat to me. However, if you'd rather just write with me, and only chat OOC when discussing plot, that's fine too! And on that note, tell me your favourite colour when you message me! Just to check you're listening ;)

Interests:
1. Original plots; I'm not really one for playing fandom characters. However, I may be convinced into writing original characters within a fandom setting.
2. Genres; Modern, Supernatural, Medieval Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Slice of Life, Dystopian, Apocalyptic

If any of this sounds interesting to you, drop me a dm! Please be willing to discuss interests and plots. I want it to be a discussion not just a "I don't mind. Whatever you want." type conversation.

Hello lovely.
I’m 23, and have been writing for I’m not even sure how long.
I have writing samples if you’d like to see one.
I love darker themed stories, making my oc’s suffer. I’m a lover of angst, heart break, and a happy ending.
If maybe you’d be interested, let me know!! (:

Hi there!

What sort of story are you interested in? We could build a plot from the ground up and world build :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back