• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Long Term // see inside.

wild_one

spending my time under the stars
Hey all, it's been quite a while, but once more I find myself here looking for some one to dabble in various settings.

I do lean towards romance for most of my RPs, but it doesn't have to start out like that. Especially in regards to instant love, I love a slow burn with lots of world building and character development through. I do like a little bit of information on characters before we begin, but also understand that sometimes our characters can get a little away from us as we write.

current cravings will be in this color.

With that said, I do have a couple of requirements:
  • Please be somewhat active. I know with the holidays and everything else, the days can just slip away, but at the bare minium, I would like one reply a day. If that can't happen for one reason or another, just let me know - I will do the same.
  • I prefer to do FxM RPS; I also prefer to play the female role. You might be able to sway my mind otherwise with something amazing.
  • I don't expect you to come to me with an idea right off the bat, if we need to work up towards it, I'm more than okay going back and forth while we build.
  • Please, plays as adults. I can't do the whole teenage thing again.
Now for the fun stuff like some general ideas that I have, but it's not limited to:

Zombies:
  • It's the end of the world and we only have each other. Maybe it's by chance that we meet or that we were looking for each other all along. Lots of action, drama and who knows what can be thrown our way during it all.
  • Think Walking Dead, with camps and leaders. You're one of the more respected ones, but why? I've come along in the hopes of getting myself situated before heading back on the road in search of my family (or ex-husband/little sister/mother). Something tells you to keep me around because I possess the one thing your encampment is missing, so can you convince me that I'm needed?
Dystopian:
  • A play on the virus. Maybe we are two of only a handful of people who seem to be immune. It makes us wanted and hated. Higher ups what to keep us hidden because we could be the answer to the cure they are trying to profit off of while all we want to do is help get life back to how it once was. (This is totally up in the air. Always welcome for more thoughts and ideas).
  • In this world, everyone has a mate. The one they were supposed to end up, but something happened and I was born with a void where their name was supposed to show. Maybe you were the same way and somehow our paths cross and the stars align, but we can't stand each other in the slightest. We have a limited window to change how we will about one another before we risk being cast out.
Magical:
  • Really open to anything for this one - wizards, faes, werewolfs, witches. Super open.
As for anything slice of life, school related and realistic - again super open. I'm even more open to chatting up some ideas.

Fandoms I'd love to dabble in:
  • The Witcher - anything involving Witcher's, doesn't have to Geralt of Rivia at all. I'd be open to having my character play as a Witcher too!
  • Red Dead Redemption - cowboys and outlaws, all kinds of things can happen.
  • Vahalla - this could tie into a couple different things above, but something about vikings and raiding is just all kinds of fun.
  • The Outer Worlds - space and danger, bring it on.
  • Supernatural - always loved the Winchesters and being a hunter is a bucket list item of mine.
  • The Walking Dead - again, can be used as above and made into our own.
  • The Mandalorian - open to any and all ideas here.

Feel free to comment here or just shoot me a message! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back