• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long term rp partners :]

Laura

Hello! As my header states, I am looking for some new 1x1 partners! Some of my current rp's have gone quiet and I have some ideas I am dying to try, so I thought I would see if there is any interest.

I love fantasy, supernatural, dystopia/utopia, mythology, romance and many more!

I am pretty versatile, so if you have any plot ideas or genres you would like to try, just let me know. I can play both male and female, and although I prefer to do MxF pairings, if you are desperate to do a MxM or FxF pairing then I can.

I don't like putting rules onto rp's, so think of these more like guidelines!

~ I'm fairly active on here, but understand that real life comes first, so I wont keep hounding you for replys, I ask you do the same with me. If you know you are going to be inactive for a while, please just let me know!

~If you get bored of the rp, or can't think how to reply, again just let me know and we can work it out :]

~I really don't mind how long your replys are, as long as you give me something to work with, I usually reply between 1-4 paragraphs depending on what my partner has given me.

Ideas:

I have a couple of ideas in mind, but at this point they are very much just ideas.

I really want to do a Dystopian themed plot, something along the lines of the female population has dropped, so for every 1 female there are 3 males. Pairing with a female is an honour and is no longer about love, it's about wealth and winning the hand of the woman. That's all I really have for that one at the moment! Willing to change and work through it to suit.

I have been dying to try a Dragon shifter rp for a while now. I don't mind whether the other character is human/shifter/ any other type of supernatural being. I have a few ideas about this one, so if your interested just let me know!

As I mentioned above I really like mythology, but I don't have a plot idea in mind, so if your interested and willing to bring some ideas to the table then please get in touch!​

How about mixing the two, a fantasy dystopian where all of said race can shift to dragons, and females are as described? Feel free to PM me for more discussion, as the shifting sounds fun!

PicaPirate said:
How about mixing the two, a fantasy dystopian where all of said race can shift to dragons, and females are as described? Feel free to PM me for more discussion, as the shifting sounds fun!
Hey, sounds good! I'll PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back