• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for long-term RP partners!

Ariasama

Writing = Happiness
Hello all! I go by Aria, and I'm looking for long-term writing buddies to write stories with. I am not too fancy with my posts and will try to keep it short and sweet.

About me:
  1. I am in my mid-twenties, and I will be comfortable writing with those who are 21+.
  2. I only use OC's, and I write in 3rd person past tense.
  3. I average 1-3 paragraphs per response depending on what I am given and my mood.
  4. I can commit to responding at least once every 3-4 days, if not more often than that.
  5. I am open to MxF and FxF pairings.
  6. I enjoy slice of life, drama, supernatural, fantasy, and romance RPs.
  7. I follow RPN rules.
What I am looking for:
  1. Someone who can send at least a paragraph per reply with decent grammar.
  2. A response at least every few days so I do not get bored with the RP.
  3. Someone who will not ghost. If you have a problem with the RP, please tell me so we can work it out!
  4. Collaboration. I want to work together with you to craft a story line we can both enjoy!
Now, for the fun stuff! Pairings I enjoy are:
  • Childhood friends to lovers
  • Old flames reunite
  • Enemies to lovers
  • Rich x poor
  • Celebrity x normal person
  • Celebrity rivals
  • Supernatural creature x hunter
  • Supernatural creature x normal person
I am open to more pairings! If there is something you want to try out, please feel free to ask. I have a couple of pre-made plot lines that I am more than happy to share if any of you are interested! Well, that's all from me for now. I look forward to hopefully hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back