• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Long-Term RP Partners

chaotic38

Bust :(
Hello everyone, I'm an experienced RPer in need of some partners to RP a few stories. I have three main ideas that I'll shoot at you, but I am also open to other ideas that you might have. So if you don't like mine, feel free to message me with your ideas.

Before I get into my ideas I would like to preface this with a few notes. First, I am looking for partners who I will still be RPing these stories in a year's time as these are lengthy stories. Second, I would prefer people 18+ as most of my ideas end up having dark themes and violence. Third, I can understand needing to take a break or stop RPing together, but at least message me so I know, and should we have other players, at least write one last post writing out your character. Finally, while I do not mind romance, it is not a central part of any of these stories. As such if there is romance, it should really be only if the character's click, and should not be brought up in every post.

With that done, let's head to my ideas:

The Quest for the Starrsword:

This is a high fantasy story set in a fleshed out world of my own design. There are two main continents, but the story mainly takes place in one. The story revolves around rumors of an old Dictator who apparently rises every 1000 years for the last 3000 years. This year is apparently one of those years, as an army to the south has formed waiting to strike. The story revolves around the characters attempting to find the pieces of the legendary Starrsword which has defeated the dictator once before but was broken apart. There will be many trials and tribulations awaiting the characters.

Light and Darkness:

Warning: This story does deal with a lot of violence and dark themes. This is a modern fantasy set in a world that is not unlike earth. However, there is a mirror world where the magically inclined have built their homes. The story is about two brothers who start out trapped in one mind (as such I will be playing both), then the two brothers get split and locked in a 'war' with each other. Your characters can side with whichever they want or they can straddle the line, the choice is yours. While one of the brothers is the main antagonist, you can add your own antagonists and plots to shake things up. This, after all, is an RP with multiple people. Finally and most importantly, while this may seem like it revolves entirely around my characters from this blurb, but let me just say that I have written 12 possible basic endings to this story, and depending on your characters actions, an entirely new ending may be required, which is what I strive for.

Greek Mythology:

I'll be honest, I don't truly have an idea for this, but it is something I do wish to do. It can be in ancient times, or even in modern times. The plot I am more than happy to work with you all on.

So if you're interested in any of these ideas, shoot me a message here, or PM me. If you have questions about the worlds, ask that here, that way others can learn about the world from that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back