• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for long term rp partner!

flower pot

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hihi! You can call me Flowerpot or kettle or Axel or anything you want, I don't mind. As you can see I'm looking for a rp partner! Please do read through the whole post :D

Some stuff about me and how I role-play!

• I'm less than 18, so please keep that in mind! I, myself, don't care about your age much.​
  • I mostly am semi-lit to lit. Like, I do write about 3-4 paragraphs per reply. But it also depends on your reply and how tired I am. So, please don't go chasing me with a spatula if I somehow write less than I usually do :')​
  • I'm up for any plots whatsoever. And most of the genres too. In romance plots making out is the furthest I'll go! Also, no needles please. If you have to involve one, don't go overly descriptive with it. yes I may use them too, but I won't go descriptive either
  • I can play as any gender and as any sexuality!​
  • I have been role-playing for about 2 years now and I have about forty active OCs. Meaning that I haven't forgotten them. They are OCs for certain fandoms and just characters I thought of.​
  • I mostly play as my OCs, but I most likely won't have an issue with playing as one of yours or a canon character. Just ask me to do so and I will. I may refuse, but please respect my decision and don't push me!​
  • I have a lot of plots saved around my computer and my phone, so there's that.​

Some stuff I would expect from you as my rp partner!

• Please be at least semi-lit! If you just write one-liner replies I'll just end up leaving the rp.
  • Please, be willing to continue the story plot! I can't build it by just myself, so do try to contribute something!
  • Have a pretty good knowledge of the fandom we're roleplaying in. I'm not asking to be caught up with the latest episode, but do know what is going on!
  • Don't ghost me! It's pretty upsetting and if you do it all the time, I'll simply loose interest in the plot.
  • Be able to reply at least once every two days! And please don't push me to reply, I have a pretty busy life.
Well, I'm done with the rp rules and stuff. I don't mind rp-ing anywhere, whether it's discord, here or another platform. Just tell me. I don't think I'm asking too much lol. So, lastly, here are the fandoms I'm up for roleplaying. Also, I'm definitely open for crossovers and AUs!
  1. MHA
  2. Voltron
  3. MCU
  4. Young Justice(season 1&2)
  5. Teen Titans(the animated series NOT Teen Titans Go)
  6. PJO
  7. YTTD
  8. BSD
  9. Maximum Ride
  10. She-Ra
  11. The Dragon Prince

That's all! If you are interested, do PM me! I can send you some OCs of mine or/and a sample of my usual response! Also, please do tell me the fandoms you are interested in roleplaying in! If you have any of your own that I haven't mentioned here, you can send them too! I may have forgotten some I am in XD

Hi!! I might be interested in a BSD rp with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back