• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for long term rp partner

Keira_Herah

Adventurous History 🥜
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'm looking for a lit/Simi lit rp partner, I do have a idea I've been trying to play, but world building is available in addition to the theme I have in mind :)

I'm interested, what's your idea?

Basically this;

The year is 1881, New York city. The world appears as if normal, though there is a underground of magic and the supernatural that has been a well guarded secret for centuries. The ones in charge of keeping such a big secret are a secret organization known as "the Compass" they are ruthless, though pure in their intentions. If one begins to make this secret known to the public, a Silencer of the compass is tasked with the assassination of the individual who knows too much. Those who wield magic are the only ones who are allowed in this organization, or to know about the underground. Anyone else is to stay ignorant.

I have a character for this rp Named Samantha, she is 23 and a Silencer of the Compass, her hands are covered in the blood of anyone who has tried to tell the world the truth, and though she doesn't particularly enjoy the messy business of her occupation, she holds firm to her sense of duty to the Compass and the Underground.

I like the whole Secret World/Jim butcher type vibe. Definitely my kinda scene. I'll throw my hat in, assuming the bid for a RP partner is still open.

I like the whole Secret World/Jim butcher type vibe. Definitely my kinda scene. I'll throw my hat in, assuming the bid for a RP partner is still open.

It is :) let's continue this conversation in pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back