• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Long-Term RP Partner(s)

stars.inhis.tears

One Time Luck
Hi! I'm looking for someone who'd like to really build a world and RP off of it. That, or someone who can commit to doing a fandom based one. I'm open to ideas and love to learn new things. I'm looking for someone decently active, someone who can commit, and someone who can be descriptive. Thank you so much for your time! I hope to hear from you soon.

I've got a few plot ideas on my 1x1 search thread that'd require a lot of worldbuilding. They're primarily fantasy, but I've got a sci-fi and modern superpowered one as well. PM me if you're interested and I can give you the link! (I don't wanna link it here cause it'd probably be rude to advertise on your thread lol)

I am personally better at Fandom roleplays so if you’re interested send me a pm and we can figure out if we have any mutual interests.

Hi! I'm looking for someone who'd like to really build a world and RP off of it. That, or someone who can commit to doing a fandom based one. I'm open to ideas and love to learn new things. I'm looking for someone decently active, someone who can commit, and someone who can be descriptive. Thank you so much for your time! I hope to hear from you soon.

I sent you a pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back