• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long-term RP partner (ignore post counts)

Osthavula

Deliciously insightful one
Hi. I'm still quite new to the site and I am looking for someone to roleplay with me. I did RP on other sites but it always die out because people stop replying. I understand that things happen in life and you have your priorities, but I'd appreciate if you would tell me if you want to quit or pause the RP for a period of time. If you feel that my writing is bad, or I did something that you really don't like, please honestly tell me so I can change too. I'd like to improve my writing so your honest opinion would be a great help.

As for RP, I don't accept one-liner and first-person persective. It is okay to be short during a conversation but other times, when thing happened in the story or the characters are doing something, I expect the length from one solid paragraph to more than three. Your writing should  be understandable.

For fandoms, please understand that I don't like to do canon or alter the original story too much. If you do wish to use a canon character it has to be either in an alternative universe or use characters that wouldn't change the original plots a lot.

For romance, I'd prefer a slower pace even if the characters felt attraction for each other in the beginning. I'm prefer male x female , not that I dislike people who is homosexual it's just within the RP.

Sorry for the boring part, now move on to topics that I am interested in.

(You can combine things together, for example, mystery with fantasy)

Fandom:

Harry Potter

I am a big fan of the series, espeacially the books. I love the world and the characters, and I had tried long enough to do a RP about it.

These are my interested plot:

1. just students of hogwarts growing up, addtional plots or events can be added. (sadly most RP I did on this can't even pass the sorting ceremony in hogwarts. Guess the hat sent them all home)

2. Original founders, them or their era.

3. Next gen (main characters has to be OC, canon can only be a side character beside your main one).

4. hogwarts at any other time, before or after the books. Throw me ideas.

5. Perhaps the only one involving major canon. Alternative universe, and can't involve Harry, Ron or Hermione, or their parents. OC x canon.

Don't make the character way out of their original personalities (they may change in the process, but they wont have a change of heart upon seeing your face/got scolded once)

( I remember reading a interactive fanfic how an OC progress through the story while knowing what was going on. so this could be an option, but no mary sue, and no "all the     

guys/girls fell for me " thing. )

6. Throw me ideas! =)

Bloodborne/dark souls

I only have experience with Bloodborne, and watched someone's Dark souls 3 playthrough. I'm absolutely in love with Bloodborne though.

1. Bloodborne's old hunter's era

2. Bloodborne game's story, only with more hunters together

3. dark souls 3, but you'll have to help me about the world's information.

4. Again, tell me if you think of something interesting.

Originals:

Fantasy

I use the prefix fantasy because I simply love the fantasy genre. From high fantasy with worlds similar to LOTR, lands to explore and different people and creatures to interact with; to people have unknown powers, or just chance encounter with things that are unusual. I like to stay on the fantasy side a bit more than supernatural kids school days though.

Detective

This is one that I've had great interest in but bad at planning one. If you want to do this I will need help in progressing the story. I'm a fan of Sherlock Holmes(the books) and Poirot(TV series), so I'd like to do something like a detective and his best friend.

Mystery/Horror

Am craving lovecraftian ideas.

Fairytales

First thing first, I never watched Once upon a time. Second, I don't think a happy version like Disney's was bad, though I do like some creative ideas. Last....well I can't think of anything here X D

Medieval/Royalties

Not historical though. This would likely be in a fictional setting.

Treasure hunt

With a bit of adventuring.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pairings

*mind that I don't use modern background with them. I'm simply not good with modern and realistic

enemies

Two people who bicker and fight, and refuse to show affection for each other.

I always think that people who fight each other but actually love each other to be cute. (in fantasy of course)

lovers who got separated. (adventure)

This would start platonic. Because of wars or other reasons they got separated and they promise to come back for each other.

-The idea is that most of the RP the story would progress, and there would be mention of each other, but any interaction would be brief because of the situation. When we decided to end this it would be some war or crisis ended and they finally got back together. Just wanted to try this.

-The other idea is one person died and the other have to go into the soul world(or whatever, afterlife place) to find him/her.

Princess and Advisor

This has several ideas but for some reason weren't able to actually become a RP. 

-The king diseased and the princess was quickly threatened to leave the throne. The royal advisor pledged loyalty to her and they have to find out who was behind all the plots and, most importantly, survive it.

-The advisor wanted revenge on the king. He turn to cult and decided to use princess as a sacrifice to gain power. This won't end well.

I thought I'd just write something quickly but ended up with a long post X D

Thank you for reading this.

Post below if you are interested, and I wish all of you to have a great day.

Last edited by a moderator:
This'll sound really odd to just come out and say... I basically only roleplay medieval fantasy, for me romance between characters happens if it happens but is definitely not a necessity. I generally play more than one character on my side of things, just to keep options of plot open/interesting. By more than one character I don't mean I only play females... That's kind of a peeve of mine. Haha. If you're interested, send me a PM. I'm usually pretty busy, but things should start calming down after this week, and I have a rule of thumb to let people know if I can't respond for a day or so... Just let me know if you're interested. :)

I'd be up for pretty much anything in the vein of Bloodborne or Dark Souls, so that's there if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back