• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking For Long-Term RP Partner! (Guaranteed Angst)

Basics first, my name is Bambi, I am twenty-two-years old and I go by she/her/hers pronouns.

I've been roleplaying since I was twelve and while this is my first time trying to roleplay on here, I have roleplayed on Tumblr, fanfiction.net, and discord. I don't like defining styles because it's possible to be a brilliant roleplayer and not have particularly long posts but I would say I'm a literate roleplayer. My average roleplay post unaided is 600-750 words and I have been in roleplay where my average post is 2000 words (generally speaking, the longer the average post, the less often I post).

As a roleplay partner, I think I'm very flexible although I'm going to list some plots that I came up with if you have your own ideas please come and tell me them. I might not be able to post every day but I enjoy talking to my partner,e exchanging ideas, memes, and music.

As a roleplayer:
  • I generally play female characters but I am willing to double up.
  • The only genre I don't do is historical roleplay unless there's a strong fantasy element.
  • My favorite genres are urban fantasy, sci-fi, slice-of-life, horror, mystery. Obviously, genres are not boxes, it's possible to have rp that spans multiple genres!
  • I enjoy roleplay that explores darker and angstier themes.
  • I love shipping, but I also believe that things will bloom naturally and I love slow burns as well as "love at first sight."
The Plots I Personally Would Love: Means I'd like to play them.
  • Childhood Friends/Serial Killer Au: Character A and Character B have been close for years, almost too close sometimes. They've been living in the big city for a year now to various degrees of success, both of them feeling slighted in some way, Character B stumbles upon a death note (for those who don't know basically a death note is a magical notebook where if you write someone's name, they'll die within forty seconds). First, he starts to use it for "good" killing criminals, but then he starts doing it to achieve personal vengeance. Meanwhile, Character A, having happened to see one of the victims die in front of her decides to take it upon herself to investigate. Meant to have a lot of drama and twist and turns. Doesn't have to have the 'death note' element.
  • I'm Sent To Kill You: Character A and Character B are royals from warring nations, and both of them have people they would rather get married to. However, in a peace pact, their parents arrange for them to get married. Before the princess leaves to meet her husband or before the prince meets his wife, one or the both of them get told to be a spy for their side and get information and if they could, kill their partner (with the reward of being able to marry their original partner). I was thinking not only would the arranged couple get closer, but I was thinking the roleplay would also seriously explore war and medieval hierarchy.
  • Superhero/Supervillain AU (an offshoot of the first one): Character A and Character B are childhood friends, and they experience a traumatic event together giving them both powers...however they don't tell the other. The event inspires Character A to be a hero and Character B to be a villain, explores similar themes but a bit lighter than the first one.
  • Demon/Investigator: Character A is a research assistant and obsessed with the paranormal, Character B is a demon...need I say anything more? Probably the most comedic of the plots.
Please dm me or post here if you think I'd be a good fit!

Last edited:
Hey there! My name is Morrow, I go by he/him pronouns, and I've been roleplaying since I was 14 (I'm 20 now). I'm super into mysteries/detective shit so the first plot sounds like it could be interesting to play. I have very little experience when it comes to play-by-post roleplaying, but I enjoy writing so I should be able to get into it. I prefer to play male characters, so would you be open to Character B of the Deathnote/Serial Killer plot being a dude?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back