• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long term RP buddies~!

mysteriouspencil

· Bri · 20 · Artist ·
I've already replied to a few people on here, but I'm still not quite sure how many are gonna go through so I thought I'd just post here in case anyone else is interested ^ ^

My preferences;
- I'm not too big on fandom RPs. I really love using OCs and writing original stories as I have the most experience with writing stories from the ground up
- I only do MxF pairings
- I loooove any 'out of the ordinary' world settings, like superpowers, supernatural themes, fantasy, etc
- I'd prefer someone who is in north america, but it's not a deal-breaker if you're from somewhere else in the world
- I'd prefer semi-literate people. I'm no grammar master myself, but as long as you can get your point across in no less than at least 1 paragraph, that's good by me(brownie points if you're good at describing things too)
- Romance is fine, but i don't do anything heavy so no drawn out make out scenes or anything please ^ ^;
- Any theme or roles are fine by me--I enjoy pretty much anything

Also, I'm active pretty much daily so if you're a fast replied, that's a huge plus! I normally reply immediately so I won't ghost you or anything.
If any of y'all are interested, please do hmu uwu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back