• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Long Term Romance 1x1

TheMysticNymph

• Stay Wild Moon Child •
Hey there!

I am on the hunt once more but I have something particular in mind this time!

Looking for a long term roleplay.
I typically have one main character followed by several small side characters to add to the story.
Looking for a semi literate-literate RP (1-2 paragraphs or more.)

I'm looking for a specific story, one involving a run down, haunted equestrian center that the main character has inherited after a close relative recently passed. The stable is old and full of history and of course, the stories plot will surround rebuilding this old property and exposing the demons that surround it. Whether they be literal or figurative is up to us!
Of course, because it's a business there would be a few extra characters to move the story along, I normally have up to 10+ characters at any given time anyway, but with this sort of RP, 1-3 would be suitable.
As far as romance pairings go I will do everything except MXM don't ask me why, its just not something I can RP well I guess.
If we go the FXF route, I would prefer to play the dominant female in the relationship but I can do either or. Again just a preference thing.

There is a lot of room for drama, romance and all sorts of mayhem so if you are interested shoot me a PM and we can discuss this further!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back