• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long-term roleplay partners.

I am sorry for my speling and grammar. I am not on my laptop and this one doesn´t have grammarly instaled. Mistakes will be less frequent once I get to write on my own laptop.

No worries, I am mobile as well until my new keyboard comes in the mail. The joys of children. So long as I can read it and understand, I am not a grammar hound either way.

As I tend to have more time nowadays I am seeking a partner to roleplay with. Little history on me; I remember the dial-up and chatrooms of old. But this lady is NOT giving you my age, but let's say I am old enough for mature themes. I honestly don't have any current ideas, I love high fantasy and historical, as well as adventure. I have been known to do some anime, but OC only..because reasons. I can check forums at least 1-3 times a day, messenger I will reply as I get a chance to sit. I am a mom to two special needs kiddos, so while it may appear I am online..chances are if I am not typing back I am either rereading for clarity or I am smothered by children who think they are dying of hunger. I will get chatty with you, it's just who I am, I like to think of said partner as a friend at least. I have had far too many people pass on because they didn't feel they could talk with someone they randomly rp with. I am not that kind of person, I will happily listen (read) about the troubles you as an author are having and offer advice if wanted. But well...yeah. That would be me and what I am searching for in a nutshell. Feel free to shoot ideas my way, I am good at fleshing rough ideas out. Thanks!
Hi, I too have a bit over a decade of rping experience, and I'm looking for new partners. I don't tend to have story lines set out before hand but rather in chatting and getting to know my partner's tastes we build our games or worlds together. If don't mind that style perhaps we could have a chat sometime.
I'm new here still but I'm on discord RyanneW#0941

I don't do discord, it glitches majorly on my phone and I loose information. I will happily talk to you via pm though!

Update; plot line has been filled, charrie is still available for your plot lines. Always open for suggestions

let me Get my pm set up and i will pm you,but i have a idea for a plot. it involves kingdoms and a nomadic nordic race of wolfmen,when you can expand on it let me know and i will send my current character sheet to you via pms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back