• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long term roleplay partners!!

Yami

Romance lover
Hello! I've been craving some romance, and drama! If you like my ideas or have ideas yourself, feel free to message me or comment below!

I Just want to clarify before anything that, and can't play guy's well, so I'm looking for someone who can play a Male character.

1. No FxF please.

2. My rules are Simple and short. I don't really want any one liners. I understand That writers block happens, But please tell me if something comes up and you don't understand anything. I'll help!

3. And lastly, try to have good grammar. It doesn't mean that everyone has to be perfect, mistakes are mistakes, and everyone makes them. I just mean. u cant do tis stuff.

Romance is my big weaknesses. I love role playing anything romance. Adding drama to it can be very fun and very interesting. Mystery too! So, I have a little bit of everything in my ideas.

Here are my ideas! If you would like to do one, or maybe have ideas yourself, feel free to message me! I don't bite!

* (I'm really wanting to do this!) Masquerade gone wrong- Wine, Music, dancing, love, a night fit for everyone's desire, goes wrong when the hostess ends up dead. No phone signal, and every exit is blocked. Everyone must figure out who the murder is before more blood is shed. (Can be put in any time period.)

* Prince X servant or Prince X Peasant

* Forbidden romance *Like Romeo and Juliet* (You know, Both towns are fighting, They forbid the two from different family's to see each other. Ect ect)

* Singer x fan / singer x bodyguards

* School trip gone wrong- on the way home from a 3 day vacation, the bus blows a tire in the middle of no where forcing them to camp out. With no phone signal on a deserted highway. Everyone must work together to stay alive. (Find food, water, stay warm, make a shelter.) But that's hard when something is trying to stay alive itself, and begins to hunt down one student after another.

Hello! I am new to RPnation, so I cannot message you first. I would be very interested in doing the last plot about the students with you! If you are still looking for someone to roleplay that plot out with you, please message me. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back