• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for long-term (R)Partners

Fru

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there guys!

I'm hoping to find one or more fellow RP:er to create fun and compelling stories with. I've been RP:ing for about 15 years, both literate and dice-based like DnD, but I'm not native in English, and therefore my grammar is not top-notch, so if that is extremely important to you this won't work. But I still want a certain standard with my partner, one liner replies are not my cup of tea so to speak, neither are long novellas with only descriptions of someone's clothes. There should be a good standard in the replies, with a healthy amount of necessary details and actions that moves the story further. I'm really not into any fandom so I hope for a partner that wants to build the setting and unique world together.

So what I'm looking for:
- Semi-literate to literate partner. At least a couple of paragraphs and with interesting and meaningful details. (When in dialogue, you too understand that there isn't always much to write)
- 18+. I'm an old fart and would feel weirded out playing with a very young person. Sorry.
- Someone who wants to build the setting and world together as we go. To make it simple to understand what kind of world and setting I like, here are my favourite worlds: Game of Thrones, Warhammer, The Dragon Prince, Lord of the Rings, The Witcher, Howl's Moving Castle (the book and it's sequels) and of course folk-lore inspired as well as low-magic future, modern and historic.
- Someone that would answer at least a few times a week (this is not strict, life can and will happen)
- A person that like me, loves character development and therefore want the plot to be character driven, with some kind of greater goal and some action and adventure in it.

I would prefer to play in a medieval/renaissance fantasy or folklore setting (Nordic folklore is what I'm most into) but would happily do space opera or somewhat modern/futuristic. I'm open for most plots, be it politics, wars, romance, adventure or mystery.

If you are interested, send me a PM (:

Best regards,
Fru

Users who are viewing this thread

Back