• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Long-Term Pokemon RP Partner

Verse and Other things: Heyo, everybody. I'm trying to find a long-term writing partner for the Pokemon verse. I don't mind making an attempt to play a wide range of characters. The main one I enjoy rping as just happens to be Plumeria. I'm a very active rper and would like to have an rp partner that is just as enthusiastic as I am about plotting and writing. I don't feel comfortable rping with minors. Sorry!

Genres: I like romance, action/adventure, slice of life, drama, and sparring genres. I'm also cool with having dark themes in my rps. Well-thought-out and built-up romance rps are my absolute weakness though.

Length: I prefer to write anywhere between para to multi-para responses and would like my partner to be literate. Keep in mind, you don't have to be perfect. I make mistakes at times, especially if I don't proof whatever it is I've written. I just don't want to be distracted by constant grammar issues.

I also enjoy banter and crack rps on the side. Those, of course, do not need to necessarily be para or multi in length.

Feel free to pm me at any time. I love to chat/rp.

Verse and Other things: Heyo, everybody. I'm trying to find a long-term writing partner for the Pokemon verse. I don't mind making an attempt to play a wide range of characters. The main one I enjoy rping as just happens to be Plumeria. I'm a very active rper and would like to have an rp partner that is just as enthusiastic as I am about plotting and writing. I don't feel comfortable rping with minors. Sorry!

Genres: I like romance, action/adventure, slice of life, drama, and sparring genres. I'm also cool with having dark themes in my rps. Well-thought-out and built-up romance rps are my absolute weakness though.

Length: I prefer to write anywhere between para to multi-para responses and would like my partner to be literate. Keep in mind, you don't have to be perfect. I make mistakes at times, especially if I don't proof whatever it is I've written. I just don't want to be distracted by constant grammar issues.

I also enjoy banter and crack rps on the side. Those, of course, do not need to necessarily be para or multi in length.

Feel free to pm me at any time. I love to chat/rp.
Hi. I’d love to start an RP with you if you’re still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back