• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RosyRenegade

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there!​
At this point, I have 10+ years of rp experience, but don't mind how much my partners' have had! I am an adult however, so I would very much prefer to write with other adults!

Writing style: I use full sentences, and typically use third-person present tense! I try to match response length, and it can really be anywhere from one paragraph to more than 1k words if the scene needs it and the inspiration is there!
I speak really casually ooc, but I can absolutely polish up a formal writing style in rp.

I'm in so many fandoms, and have ocs for a lot of those! I primarily only ever rp ocs, unless it is mlp (there are a few cannon characters I wouldn't mind playing so that is the exception) I can write cannon characters of course if they are heavily involved in plots, I just mean I prefer my main muse to be an oc!
Fandom examples:
***My Little Pony
***Pokémon
Stardew Valley
Splatoon
Dungeons and Dragons
Most magical girl genre media​
(These are just the ones that first come to mind that I wouldn't mind roleplaying! You can always ask about other fandoms! I am in the furry fandom as well)

Fully original worlds are great too! I would love to flesh out details and make ocs with you! If you have an idea already, that is preferred since I just don't have any right now! I love the fantasy genre but am open to all settings if the premise is interesting!

I really enjoy romance story lines, but they aren't necessary, my ultimate goal is to just engage in a good story! (I play female characters, so pairings would be FxF/ FxNb/ FxM. I personally am a lesbian with she/they pronouns but don't mind writing any of those pairings!)
I LOVE writing angst and drama and toxicity, it is my bread and butter. Just keep in mind, if the tone or subject matter starts to get too heavy. I have discord available as well if ideas or story progression may be a bit too much, but that's mainly just for if something like that comes up.

Some character types/dynamics I’m into rn:

Enemies to lovers
Bandmate x Bandmate
Yandere (especially yandere x yandere)
Hanahaki disease
“lost cause” x “lost cause”
Washed up star x anyone really

Please also keep in mind, I have a full-time job. I often have access throughout the workday, but please be patient with me if I am busy. I will try and communicate my availability with you!

Lastly, it's not very important haha, but I do draw! I very much enjoy doodling scenes that have happened in rp! So don't be surprised if I ask for character references or detailed image descriptions so I can try and sketch some things out ^^ If you've bothered to read all that, thank you!! And if any if it sounded good, I look forward to hearing from you!! Thank you!

Last edited:
hey mate sorry if I did something to drive you off

hi! id love to do something with MLP! i dont care if you play someone cannon or not, but if you were okay with it id like to play one of the main 6 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back