• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long-term partners.

Sweet Sonata

Dance upon the winds of your wildest dreams
Hai, I am Sonata, just your everyday stay at home mom. I am in search of a couple partners who are interested in fast paced and detailed/literate rp. I have been roleplaying over half my life, between real life LARPing and get based. I do have various ideas but I would love to start with a vague idea and weave it into something that is unique. My main genre is medieval fantasy, but I can be talked into trying different stories if my interest in piqued.
I do multiple posts a day. Lets face it there is plenty of downtime for me to crank out posts during the day. However I will not roleplay with anyone who is underage, I like romance to be an option as well as more adult themes. If you want to rp with me that badly, wait til that lovely bday when you put on your adult undies and realize they aren't fun.
All roleplay is done through pm on this site, discord is for OOC discussion and clarification. I am chatty, I will probably try to be a friend, but I promise I don't bite.
Feel free to message me with your ideas,or post here for me to contact you if you are in newbie jail. Thanks!
Right now I am seriously ISO romance with a dash of adventure. Can be on site or off site as needed. I have one fleshed out background written for a storyline, but can easily create characters to match other storylines.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back