• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For Long Term Partners

Aleois

Hello! My name is Blu, I am 18+, and I use they/them pronouns. I’m autistic, so occasionally I may say something that comes off as rude or just plain odd, but I promise I don’t mean it that way. Small talk is difficult for me, and I apologise ahead of time for any inconvenience or misunderstanding this may cause. I've been roleplaying for well over a decade, on a wide variety of platforms. I started out way back when on neopets and CS, and nowadays I can be found lurking on sites like AS, and now here as well. I mostly RP fandom stuff, a list of which I'll include at the bottom, although I do also love original plots and world building. I've recently started writing fanfiction, both on tumblr and AO3, but I've found myself craving the fun of writing with another person again, so here I am, throwing myself back at the mercy of the RP gods.

A bit about me and my roleplaying style. I consider myself semi-literate to literate, typing anywhere from 400 to over 1,000 words per reply, although I tend to average about 600-800. It really depends on what my partner gives me. I write in third person, past tense, and have a preference for writing male characters. I do prefer mxm relationships, but I am totally cool with doing any gender pairing, including non binary and trans. I have absolutely no limits when it comes to what I will and will not write, and in fact I love darker plots, with murder and blood and all kinds of ooky spooky stuff. I also very much prefer to RP over email, as I always have my phone on me and it helps me keep track of an RP so I don't lose it or forget to reply.

If you’re interested in RPing with me, reply here or shoot me an email at aleoisblu@yahoo.com!

Yu-Gi-Oh: Duel Monsters - As the name implies, I'm looking for an RP from the OG Yu-Gi-Oh. I have watched all of the sub version of the Duel Monsters anime and seen a few episodes of the dub, all f Season 0, and have read most of the manga. I just recently watched DSoD, both English and Japanese version, and I am full of Prideship feels. I want to practice writing with Atem as my muse, so I would like to write as Yami/Atem for these plots.

The first plot that takes place at the end of DSoD, when Kaiba has managed to travel to the afterlife and find Atem. This one can go three ways.
— Kaiba convinces Atem to return with him to Kaiba’s dimension. I would like to do this one the most of the three.
— Kaiba decides to stay in the afterlife with Atem, leaving Mokuba in charge of KaibaCorp
— Kaiba travels between the two universes regularly throughout the years, slowly aging while Atem stays the same, although neither are very bothered by it. Eventually Kaiba grows old and dies, and because of his connection to Atem and ancient Egypt, ends up in Atems version of the afterlife, where the Pharoah is there to greet him and welcome him home.

The other idea would be an AU at the end of the series. Atem either wins or he and Yugi's battle ends in a draw. Because Atem didn't lose, he isn't able to return to the afterlife. This AU would be kinda angsty, with Atem struggling to get a grasp on not only having a body of his own again, but having to deal with being locked out of the afterlife in a world he knows almost nothing about. I would like to do this one the most out of both plot ideas.

I would prefer prideshipping for both of these, but the second could be puzzleshipping as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back