• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long term partners

Unchosen

Scary Lady
Ah, hello and welcome. As the title states, I'm looking for partners to do role plays with regularly. I'm also not just looking for partners. I'm more than willing to start a group role play with any number of you.

About me: There isn't much really to know. My replies range anywhere from Semi Paragraphs to Multiple Paragraphs. It all depends on how interested I am in the role play. I'm interested in mostly post-apocalyptic and futuristic verses, but I'm willing to try out new things.

What I Expect: These first few things should go without saying, but I expect fairly accurate grammar and reply length similar to my own. I also want players who can progress storyline.

And that's about it. Feel free to PM me if you want to RP. In terms of time, I'm most active on weekends, but I find time here and there during week days. School sadly takes up a large portion of my time.

I would like to try and do a roleplay with with you, but I'm new to the site so I can't pm. I do have experience roleplaying, and I have about the same schedule as you.

Serpentalis said:
I would like to try and do a roleplay with with you, but I'm new to the site so I can't pm. I do have experience roleplaying, and I have about the same schedule as you.
Great. Once you've finished your 24 hour rule thing, send me a pm and we'll talk.

Hello to you as well. As you may assume, I a responding to your post because I carry at least a glimmer of interest. Actually, a bit more than that-- our preferences seem to line up in a fair parallel.

Most of my experience stems from tabletop RPGs. I played/hosted a myriad of campaigns including those of Modern, Apocalyptic, Gothic, and Fantasy genres. Seven years of gaming should allow me to effectively progress not only the main story but subplots as well. Also, dice isn't necessarily a requirement, but I appreciate seeing it on your preference list.

As a college student who also works weekdays, I imagine our schedules matching quite well. At request, I can upload a resume and references that may just be my drunk neighbors.

Ends interview with a firm handshake and uncomfortable eye contact

Users who are viewing this thread

Back