• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Long Term Partners M or F Depending on Story Idea

GreatSaiyaman31

Arch-Angel
Hello everyone! To the newcomers welcome to the site! To those of you that have been here for a while howdy. I have a list of ideas that I would like to try out. Can't guarantee they'll all be successes but I will certainly be doing my best in all of them. Next to each story idea I will give information on basic plot synopsis and whether I'm looking for male or female characters from my partners. If multiple people are interested in the same idea I am willing to turn it into a small group rp depending upon which idea it is. Just so you do know I do NOT do MxM or FxF romance.

1. Cursed Village: A demon that has lived in a cursed village outside of town for over a century one days saves a human girl after she wanders too close to the cursed village. (Looking for female OC for this one. Romance possible but not mandatory.)

2. Teenage Saiyan: A teenaged Saiyan who originally wanted to live a normal life has discovered a way to help his adoptive family with the bills. He can use his alien abilities to be a fighter. (Could be Male or Female OC for this one.)

3. Aquaboy: A boy with an aquatic affinity discovers he has abilities that normal people seem not to have like talking to sea life. As he learns more about the extent and range of his differences he decides to put his abilities to good use and help people but doing so while he is still learning could prove dangerous. (Could be male or female for this one.)

4. Warrior Prince: A warrior prince returns home a hero only to find his father and mother have passed. Assuming his duties he quickly grows tired of the tedium of being king. He makes a decision to leave in secret to explore the other kingdoms of the continent as a sellsword. Meanwhile he ensures to familiarize himself with the Princess' of each new kingdom he visits since he is searching for a potential queen. (Female OC's for this one. Romance likely.)

5. Trapped Soul Reaper: A soul reaper that entered Hueco Mundo through a garganta over two centuries ago notices when a group of soul reapers enter the area near his hideout. Arriving and saving one of them when they get outnumbered by Menos Grande he follows them back through a garganta to the Soul Society. Things have changed since he was last there and things are even stranger in the human world. (Could be either Male or Female for this one.)

6. Rockers Kidnapped: A world-popular band are touring. A group of local fan girls plot a way to keep the stars for themselves. Little do they know there is more to their idols than they think. (Female OC for this one. Possible Romance)

Okay folks so I'm posting to bump this back to the top of the queue. 1 and 4 are still taken. The rest are still available. Let me know if anyone is interested please.

Hello! We seems to have similar roleplaying preferences and interest, so if you still are looking for the partner, I would love to do the plot 6 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back