• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long term partner

Melszyy

Be kind to yourself
Hello!
I have been inactive for quite a while, but I am longing to Roleplay again with someone. I am looking for a long term partner who can at least reply once a week. I prefer fxm, but I am also up for fxf (I just work best at playing a female, but if you want to play a female too, I am sure we can take two fxm couples or something :) ).
I am into fantasy plots like vampires and werewolves or zombies/apocalyptic stuff. Also a Harry Potter roleplay is good for me. If you want to roleplay or have an idea for a roleplay, please contact me.

If you want to roleplay with me, please reply or send me a message. I am a very flexible person! :)

Last edited:
Hello, I'd be interested in roleplaying with you! I'd be slow responding - but I can definitely reply at least a couple times a week. I'm super interested in an apocalyptic setting, feel free to pm me. :closedeyessmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back