• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Long-Term Partner :D

Ceres1347

Hello everyone!

I'm new here so be kind :3 I've been craving some RP-goodness and I'm pretty much into everything, so don't be shy! I've been roleplaying for about 4 years now but I'm new to this site specifically, so I hope someone could show me the ropes on how things get started and going here :D

Anyway, details! I love original plots and ideas and I'm pretty much up for everything. However at the moment I'm craving some Canon/OC pairings in the Percy Jackson and Harry Potter fandoms. So yay if anyone has an idea for that or would be interested in doing something later :D I'm looking for someone long-term so just listing out my interests here. Also love worldbuilding and detailed descriptions whether it is an original idea or a fandom that I am roleplaying. I find that it gives depth to an RP :D

Other fandoms (for people looking for fandom specific partners) I'm into but have not roleplayed before/have roleplayed in limitation are: Supernatural, Once Upon A Time and the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

I'll keep this short for now :D I'm happy to answer any questions or concerns. Do hope to hear from people, whether they are looking for an original plot,or any of the above mentioned fandoms :D

Edit:

Some details about me:

• Female
  • College Student [so beware of sporadic post schedules! I try to reply once a day though, or more.]
  • 5-6 years of roleplaying experience under the belt.
  • Most roleplays are in PM/my email right now. If you want a write up--do not hesitate!

Expectations/Likes:

• I mainly prefer 1x1 but would not be averse to a group RP, but I have little to no experience in those.
  • I am not big on literacy, but I like it if someone makes an effort with their RP :D
  • I'm not picky about reply length either, but if you give me a one-liner, you will get one in return I'm afraid---as I try to match my replied to my partners best i can and if I don't have much to work with it's impossible.
  • Please be patient when it comes to replies. Mine will be sporadic, sometimes I'm busy, sometimes I'm not.
  • OOC chat is encouraged. Please please please tell me if something is bothering you about the RP, or if you'd like some changes. Don't go awol on me D:
  • I RP anything and I am willing to try anything, so don't be afraid while presenting your ideas.
  • I almost always have to have romance in my RP's.
  • I expect doubling if we are going to do Canon/OC

Current Cravings: [the one in Bold are the one's I'm craving the most]

1. Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus [Canon/OC or OC/OC]
  2. Harry Potter [Canon/OC, Draco.Harry, OC/OC]
  3. Original Roleplay [Romance, Fantasy, Modern, Draco, periodic]
  4. Supernatural [Canon/OC, Dean/Sam]
  5. Once Upon A Time [i've never roleplayed this before but don't be afraid to PM me about it!]
  6. MCU [Canon/OC]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]I'm up for any role play and I'm also not that great at supernatural since I'm not caught up in it.

[/QUOTE]
Supernatural's not a top choice for me anyway, just listed some things out here :D How exactly do people go about actually getting an rp started/a discussion here though? [sorry newbie QQ]

Oooh Oooh! How does OC's of Percy Jackson sound?

I've yet to do it before, but it sounds fun!

Though I only read the first book and watched the movie :/ (I know I'm horrible)

Hi there! I haven't actually done a full OC roleplay with PJo but I can work with it. If you're super interested in working on something feel free to leave me a PM so we could discuss :)

I am always looking for people interested in HP RPs with Canon/OC pairings heh. Would you be interested in playing Neville for my OC (who is male- just a heads up)? I am more than willing to play any canon character for your OC ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back