• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Long Term/Invested RP Partner

volchan

Dearheart
Helper
Hello! I'm currently looking for someone to RP with. I prefer female/hetero roles and am looking for someone to play as a male. I tend to enjoy fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, and dystopian themes in my stories. I try to post frequently and generally I can post at least once a day (I work full time, so not a bunch of free time currently). I tend to post at least a couple paragraphs per post (depending on what I'm working with), but can write more if the situation calls for it. Also, I should note that I'm open to romance/cuteness/cuddliness in the RPs, but I would like to avoid anything too graphic (this does not include violence; I'm up for tons of that, especially if it leads to drama <3).

Here are some things I'm looking for in a partner:

1. Someone who is willing to play a male/more dominant character.

2. Someone who posts at least a couple times a week.

3. Someone who is at least semi-lit (as in writing enough for a decent response and having few grammatical errors).

4. Someone who contributes to the story's development and can help generate ideas.

Some pairings I would be interested in (my preferred role is in bold; also I'm open to more ideas if you have them):

human/elf

Familiar/sorcerer, mage, god, etc.

scientist/experiment

alien or android/human

human raised by monsters or beasts
/Beastmaster

time traveler/person from the past or future

prisoner of war or captive/soldier or general

Golem/Wizard or Sorcerer

Fictional character come to life/Fan or Creator

Sacrifice/A god or powerful being

Someone living on a reclusive or hidden island/Castaway

Guardian/Traveling merchant

Bloodslave/Vampire or other bloodsucking creature

Scientist or Citizen/Drone

Dreamer/Someone or something in the dream

Space traveler/Space traveler (this one could be done in several different ways)

Cunning Commander] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37667-volchan/ said:
@volchan[/URL] Ooh! Ooh! I have an idea for the Space Traveler/Space Traveler pairing! Please, PM if you're still interested in that idea.
I'm definitely interested : ) I think since I'm new to the site I can't PM yet.......I have to wait 24 hours I guess?

FreeSpirit said:
I'm interested in scientist X experiment or time traveler X people in the past
Awesome! Do you have any ideas or know which one you'd be more interested in doing? I have some basic concepts for them, but nothing solid >w<

I am very interested in the alien/human pairing, and I am more than happy to play a dominant role, male or female. In terms of keeping it going, I might have a few ideas to help it stay long-term. I have an idea for the alien and stuff too. PM me if you haven't found anyone yet, I don't have anything on my plate at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back