• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Long lasting roleplay partners

Lady Sheik

Boy Love
Hello, I am Lady Sheik, I am looking for long lasting roleplay partners. I would like to do yaoi roleplays set in fanstay or futurstic settings. I am open to anything just bounce some ideas off me. I'm in to alot of fandoms: Supernatural, Naruto, Toyko Ghoul, Homestuck, Borderlands and many others. I will try to message as much as can but I do work and I do need to sleep. Just drop a line if you want to do some serious roleplaying.

Hello, I was kind of interested in the Homestuck RP. Also do you have any original or plots of your own?

I have both original and my own plots. I usually try to stick to the way the story goes while throwing in a couple twists of my own.

I would definitely be interested in a yaoi roleplay with some sort of Supernatural twist. Maybe OC x Dean/Sam? If so, I'd want to stick to first season, as it was a long time since I saw Supernatural, and I am currently rewatching the first season. Maybe you could PM me and we can discuss further? If Supernatural rolplay is currently not spiking your interest, then I'll gladly cook something up, hopefully with your help.

SnowFeather said:
I would definitely be interested in a yaoi roleplay with some sort of Supernatural twist. Maybe OC x Dean/Sam? If so, I'd want to stick to first season, as it was a long time since I saw Supernatural, and I am currently rewatching the first season. Maybe you could PM me and we can discuss further? If Supernatural rolplay is currently not spiking your interest, then I'll gladly cook something up, hopefully with your help.

A Supernatural roleplay sounds amazing and yes we can do the first season because just like you it has been awhile since I have watched Supernatural. I'm new so I can't PM yet so maybe you can PM me.

List of Pairings and Fandoms I love:

Homestuck

• John/Karkat
  • Dave/Karkat
  • Dave/John
  • Dirk/Jake
  • Erdian/Sollux

Supernatural

• Dean/Castiel
  • Sam/Gabriel
  • Sam/Lucifer

Mass Effect

• Open to all pairings

Dragon Age

• Fenris/Hawke
  • Open to all pairings

Project K

• Yashiro Isana/Kuroh Yatogami
  • Misaki Yata/Saruhiko Fushimi
  • Reisi Munakata/Mikoto Suoh
  • Mikoto Suoh/Tatara Totsuka

Full Metal Alchemist

• Edward/Roy Mustang
  • Open to all pairings

Naruto

• Sasuke/Naruto
  • Gaara/Rock Lee
  • Iruka/Kakashi

Tokyo Ghoul

• Fairly new to that anime so don't have a pairing I like right now. Open to all pairings.

Panty and Stocking

• Panty/Brief
  • Open to all pairings

Borderlands

• Open to all pairings expect Roland/Lilith

I'm into a lot of fandoms if they are not posted it's because I have so many I can't remember them all. I also have a kik account under the name JiJiJackknife_94 if anyone wants to talk to me on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back