• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for literate partners

TheFishOutofWater

*Gasp* Need Water!
Hello, there.

First things first, introductions. Please, call me by my nickname, Mercy. I am currently seventeen, and am turning eighteen in six months. I would prefer my partner to be at least seventeen as well. This is because of maturity, and I feel more comfortable with people within my age group.

Now, oftentimes, I write two to five paragraphs, usually three paragraphs. I would like my partner to be able to write at least two decent length paragraphs, and to be grammatically correct.

When it comes to writing romance, I prefer it more on the side rather than it being the mainstream theme. However, I can make exceptions as I am willing to double up with oc x canon. I will also do canon x canon. I am okay with writing mxm, fxm, fxf, but am best at writing fxm.

Now, for the fandoms:

Futurama *****
Gaurdians of Ga'hoole****
Gravity Falls**
Naruto**
Pokemon**
James Cameron Avatar***
Gorrilaz***
If you have some suggestions, please tell me, and we'll see if I have seen the fandom.

I am also willing to go with original world building were we do not go off a fandom.

Last edited:
How old are you willing to go with partners? I’m 30.

I have a fantasy world that is sort of based on Pokémon if you would like to try that.

It’s a world where portals open into different earths and there strong magical storms. These storms cause the animals and plants of the world to get elemental powers like pokemon.

These creature/plants are used in competitive sports like agility tournaments, conformation shows, and of course battle style tournaments.

——————-

I also have an idea for a zoo for extinct magical creatures loosely based on Jurrasic Park

——————

My final idea is magical humans (like witches or wizards) that breed magical creatures,for competitive sports (like unicorn racing or dragon hunt trials)

Ooh, I like your ideas. They are very intriguing. I love world building like that.

Also, you're age is not a problem. I just don't want to roleplay with someone that's around the age of 12 or 13, because they are generally very immature.

Anyway, pm me, and we can work out further details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back