• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for literate mxm rpers and friends!

Heyy I've been craving a The 100-themed RP if you're down! :)  

Hey there~!  If you're still looking, I'd be interested in the Guardian Angel/Human pairing.  Also, while I've never done one before myself, I really like the idea of the harem and the post-apocalypse one as well! I also kinda sorta maybe have a plot idea that joins the two.  We don't have to, just a bizarre plot idea that came to mind >///>  I like the idea of both separately as well.

Gah!  So many good things on that list!

I also have Skype, if you'd like to RP that way~!  Also a few samples I can send your way on there, if you'd like.

Feel free to PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
looking for partners again -3- please, please be ready to tell me if you're not interested because i've been abandoned maybe 4 times straight recently and i'm really sad aaa ;;

Hello! If you were still looking for friends and roleplay partners I would love to get to know you! From what I read we share many interests (I also have an obscene amount of original characters, lord help me) and I'd really love to make another friend! Plus, writing and creating characters and stories with someone equally as literate as me would be so much fun. Just PM me if you're ever interested!

Either way, I hope you have a lovely day. C:

{ P.S. If I was one of the people who abandoned you I am SO sorry, it was a total accident—I redid my whole account—and it will not happen again, if you give me that chance! }

Hey there! I have around three characters with bios, pictures, and personality. Other characters I have to create on the fly and with great detail.

There are a few plots I have stored in My workshop, ranging from fantasy, futuristic, medieval, etc. Also here is my example, it was one of my most favorite RP's, though it ended. Mines of Oor

I love to rp with side characters being just as valuable as mains. I would really enjoy starting an rp with you~

looking for one more rp to fill some spare time! Really feeling the harem kind of vibe right now, wouldn't mind doing a 'all my characters are your character's body guards' kind of thing right now, pfft. PM if you're interested in that or anything else -3-

Hello! I am really interested in roleplaying with you if you're still looking! I love your idea with the harem if you wanna do that or your bad boy x good boy or country boy x city boy! Please let me know if you're interested and ill send you a pm with a writing sample and details

Reading through it seems as though you're rather occupied. If not though I'd love to at least try it out. Your preferences sound very compatible with my own :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back