• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for literate mxm rpers and friends!

PavellumPendulum

professional gay kid
I'm Audrey, and my favorite color is green. If that isn't enough to get you excited about roleplaying with me, I dunno what will. Except maybe some basic information about me. Pffft.

About Me
  • I want to be your friend //// communication is important, and I'd love to talk to you OOC! I care about your day, believe it or not, buddy. Skype/Discord is A+++ and I don't mind giving you my email as well. I'm here to make friends pfft-- also i fukin lov memes. if u type like this ooc????? ya. i feel u i type like shit ooc im just tryin to look literate rn dw my dude
  • Things I love: Dragon Age Inquisition, Skyrim, Magica Madoka, Steven Universe, Overwatch, Love Live, Miraculous Ladybug, Yuri On Ice, The Walking Dead (game), RWBY, RoosterTeeth, Mob Psycho 100, Boku No Hero Academia
  • I don't really have any triggers in rping but I expect you not to make distasteful comments in ooc.
  • I love world-building!
  • What's up with me right now: i have so many rps but i wANT MORE
How I Roleplay/What I Want In A Partner
  • I would like at least one reply everyday. If not everyday, at least once every 1-3 days. I understand things happen and I don't mind if you take longer as long as you tell me what's up! The longest I'm willing to wait is a month, and after that, unless I tell you otherwise, the rp is done. I hate having partners disappear on me ;; I tend to reply within a few hours, but if the post size is around 4+, I can take up to a day or two.
  • If you're bored, don't just leave! Tell me you're not interested anymore so I'm not waiting until the second coming of Christ for you to respond only to find out you just didn't like where the rp was going anymore. SUPER IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW. I've been abandoned maybe 5 times straight now with no explanation... Please don't do this to me.
  • I roleplay either males or non-binary characters. I prefer not to rp straight romances but I can if I really like your writing style. Please keep this in mind when contacting me, I rarely take on more than 1 straight RP at one time.
  • I don't mind roleplaying in a fandom universe, however I will never play a canon character. I prefer completely OC-centric rps and I would prefer that canon characters don't even exist in the rp.
  • My responses are always at least one paragraph. I can go up to 10 when inspiration strikes, but I don't like to put a requirement down. As long as you give me enough to work with, considering the scene, size isn't an issue of mine!
  • Please give me a sample of your roleplaying style when you contact me C: don't be discouraged if I say no after I've seen it, I'm just looking for something very specific //// here is a sample of mine!
  • My writing style is... Very flowery. Lots of character thought. I like tongue in cheek kind of humor and bashing on my own characters, pfft. Not to say I don't like them, I just realize that they're all messes.
  • Though I love romance, it's not necessary! I'll do any dynamic platonically, if that's what you're here for.
  • Doubling is a-ok! I have a ridiculous amount of characters, so I don't mind playing multiple at once. I ACTUALLY LOVE TO DOUBLE.
  • Places I'm willing to rp: here (thread or pm), Google Docs, discord. I will not rp on skype/kik so please do not ask me to. I use those solely for ooc.
Characters

Yes, I'm the kind of person who reuses characters. I have 90 (yes. you read that right.) so it's rare that I make new ones for people unless I really have to. You don't really need to look, but here's a super WIP character sheet database!

Plots/Dynamics

Index:
/// - Craving
! - I have a plot for this

Less likely to do this right now

Bolded is who I wanna play if I have a pref.​
  • polyships??? why not
  • harem kinda plot where all of your characters go after mine/all of mine go after yours??? this sounds fun, honestly. //////
  • ghost in your house, ghost in your dreams: Character A has always had weird stuff happen to them. Random objects tipping over, doors opening without them needing to touch them... They sort of assumed it was just that odd coincidences loved to find him. At least, until he woke up to find 4 people standing near his bed, looming over him. Scratch that, actually. 4 ghosts that have apparently been haunting him all his life. Now, he's on a mission to help all of them pass on.
  • 100 things to do before i die: Character A is diagnosed with a terminal disease. Character B, their longtime friend, decides to help them cross everything off of their bucket list before they pass away.
  • you should block me [final warning]: Character A walks home from school everyday. Recently though, he can't shake the fact that he's being watched. And he is. Confronting his apparent stalker is one thing, but the fact that Character B is so excited to admit it is something else entirely. ///////
  • happily ever after? (m & f plot): Character A and Character B are set up for an arranged marriage, due to their wealthy families. They don't get along at all, that is, until they realize that they're both deeply closeted and desperately searching for meaning in their artificial lives. //////
  • paper thin walls: Character A is irritated because Character B, who lives in the apartment beside them, has ridiculously loud parties all the time. However, every night, afterwards, they can hear Character B crying themselves to sleep, so they take it upon themselves to figure out what's wrong.
  • bad boy x good kid (specifically with your typical country boy x city boy vibe too.... mmmmm) !
  • YOUR PLOTS!!! SHOW ME YOUR PLOTS
To be updated...
That's all. Hopefully we can rp something cool together uvu

Last edited:
Syrina said:
Hello! I'm super interessted in a steven universe rp!!
As much as I love SU, I'm not too keen on roleplaying it right now >< Sorry. I'd love to talk to you about it though ^^

RiversEdge said:
I'd be up for doing the abnormality/powers rp
Perhaps send me a message? I'm kinda sorting out who I'm roleplaying with right now, so I might have some things to go over with you first.

cosmicorvus said:
rp with me baka hentai
;^)

I'm gonna close this thread for now, since I have more than enough people to rp with at this point, pfft. If needed, I may bump it someday uvu

bump ////

that someday has come! I'm only kind of dipping my feet in, I'm just looking for one or two partners ^^ please don't hesitate to message me if you're interested c:

hi, would love to rp the oblivious superhero/lame super villain plot  :)

should I pm you with a writing style sample attached?  

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I can RP on your level, but you seem pretty cool so I wanted to say hello and good luck. xD

Also - The 100 rocks.

Hey there :) - I saw that 

• bad boy x good kid (specifically with your typical country boy x city boy vibe too.... mmmmm) ////// !

was still not crossed out yet and I'd be willing to hear your idea for it if you wish :)

that is if you're still looking for it 

Hello! If you were still looking for friends and roleplay partners I would love to get to know you! From what I read we share many interests (I also have an obscene amount of original characters, lord help me) and I'd really love to make another friend! Plus, writing and creating characters and stories with someone equally as literate as me would be so much fun. Just PM me if you're ever interested!

Either way, I hope you have a lovely day. c:

Hiya!

I am quite interested in a few of your characters/plots and feel like we would be quite compatible (maybe?). Here's a short sample of my writing style before we continue on...

• Here we go...

A cool breeze blew across the small crowd, causing the crowd of motionless black to come to life, if only for a second. Everything was still aside from the rustling of falling leaves and the occasional sniffle. A man ahead of the black mass lifted his head, a respectfully sorrowful look on his face. The kind you give a child when they express their trivial problems. Jimmy stole my toy. I'm sorry to hear that. I scraped my knee playing tag. How awful. My mother is dead. "She's with God, now," The reverend said as he crossed himself, the black mass following suit. All except one. Richard Jameson gave Laurel a pointed look. With an internal sigh, she crossed herself. The reverend began walking towards the gravesite, the black mass following closely behind. Laurel could probably name a handful of people, most being her own friends. Rows of chairs covered in black silk and bows made up the rows in front of the cold white, gold-trimmed coffin, a beautiful bouquet of red roses placed on top of it, spilling over the side. Laurel couldn't help but think how it resembled blood on her mother's white satin handkerchief. A frown tipped Laurel's full, blood-red lips downward and she thought about how red wasn't the best color to wear on such a day. But Father insisted. Even bought a tie to match. The reverend continued his spew about God and angels and dust. All Laurel could do was stare at the bloo--... rose-covered coffin and wait for him to finish. After infinity, the black mass stood and went around the coffin as it was lowered, tossing red rose petals into the hole onto the coffin. Onto her mother. When the strangers and few friends had stained the coffin with drops of scarlet, Carina went forward and tossed a red rose in, thorns and all. She wiped her tears and returned to Laurel's side. Richard, Father, was next. A white rose fell into the sea of blood. Laurel went forward, ice-blue eyes staring at the coffin. The reverend placed a hand on her shoulder. "She's in a better place now." My ball went into the neighbor's yard. Bummer. A light pink rose dropped in to the void. Laurel stood and watched as the coffin was buried in dirt, the strangers slowly leaving with a few words of condolences. She didn't hear any of them; she didn't care. Richard stood beside her for a few moments, opening his mouth to speak, but closing it shortly after, leaving the silence unbroken. Laurel simply stared as the grave became more shallow, the coffin now barely visible, the roses dusted with the earth. Her heart ached. It hurt so bad she wondered if she was having a heart attack of some sort, but nonetheless, she stood stock-still. Cold blue eyes on the pit as if in a trance. The blue depths had never seemed so hard, but it was hard in the way that glass is hard. Until you drop it. Thin glass, shattering when hit with the smallest force. Laurel's eyes were the glass. Hopefully the force wouldn't come.

Hiya!

I am quite interested in a few of your characters/plots and feel like we would be quite compatible (maybe?). Here's a short sample of my writing style before we continue on...

• Here we go...

A cool breeze blew across the small crowd, causing the crowd of motionless black to come to life, if only for a second. Everything was still aside from the rustling of falling leaves and the occasional sniffle. A man ahead of the black mass lifted his head, a respectfully sorrowful look on his face. The kind you give a child when they express their trivial problems. Jimmy stole my toy. I'm sorry to hear that. I scraped my knee playing tag. How awful. My mother is dead. "She's with God, now," The reverend said as he crossed himself, the black mass following suit. All except one. Richard Jameson gave Laurel a pointed look. With an internal sigh, she crossed herself. The reverend began walking towards the gravesite, the black mass following closely behind. Laurel could probably name a handful of people, most being her own friends. Rows of chairs covered in black silk and bows made up the rows in front of the cold white, gold-trimmed coffin, a beautiful bouquet of red roses placed on top of it, spilling over the side. Laurel couldn't help but think how it resembled blood on her mother's white satin handkerchief. A frown tipped Laurel's full, blood-red lips downward and she thought about how red wasn't the best color to wear on such a day. But Father insisted. Even bought a tie to match. The reverend continued his spew about God and angels and dust. All Laurel could do was stare at the bloo--... rose-covered coffin and wait for him to finish. After infinity, the black mass stood and went around the coffin as it was lowered, tossing red rose petals into the hole onto the coffin. Onto her mother. When the strangers and few friends had stained the coffin with drops of scarlet, Carina went forward and tossed a red rose in, thorns and all. She wiped her tears and returned to Laurel's side. Richard, Father, was next. A white rose fell into the sea of blood. Laurel went forward, ice-blue eyes staring at the coffin. The reverend placed a hand on her shoulder. "She's in a better place now." My ball went into the neighbor's yard. Bummer. A light pink rose dropped in to the void. Laurel stood and watched as the coffin was buried in dirt, the strangers slowly leaving with a few words of condolences. She didn't hear any of them; she didn't care. Richard stood beside her for a few moments, opening his mouth to speak, but closing it shortly after, leaving the silence unbroken. Laurel simply stared as the grave became more shallow, the coffin now barely visible, the roses dusted with the earth. Her heart ached. It hurt so bad she wondered if she was having a heart attack of some sort, but nonetheless, she stood stock-still. Cold blue eyes on the pit as if in a trance. The blue depths had never seemed so hard, but it was hard in the way that glass is hard. Until you drop it. Thin glass, shattering when hit with the smallest force. Laurel's eyes were the glass. Hopefully the force wouldn't come.

im interested c: go ahead and send me a pm ////

brO MY NAME IS AUDREY TOO LOL

plus i love like 75% of those RPs you like!!

im making a steven universe gemsona rp and i'm looking for people to join if ur interested

this isn't how i rp i just type ioc really casually

If you would prefer I could use proper grammar.

but i'm more comfy like this

you seem like a really cool person and it would be fun to have a new friend like you! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back