• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for literate mxm rpers and friends!

Hello! I'm new on here, so I'm getting used to the website format. But I stumbled upon your thread and thought that you'd be an awesome RP partner! We seem to have a lot in common, so I wouldn't mind sending you a snippet of my writing to see if you'd be interested in doing a M/M or a M/NB plotline! I LOVE the idea of a ghost/supernatural RP, royalty, historical, WESTERNS (ahhh)... Do you prefer posting samples on here or via PM?

Hello! I'm new on here, so I'm getting used to the website format. But I stumbled upon your thread and thought that you'd be an awesome RP partner! We seem to have a lot in common, so I wouldn't mind sending you a snippet of my writing to see if you'd be interested in doing a M/M or a M/NB plotline! I LOVE the idea of a ghost/supernatural RP, royalty, historical, WESTERNS (ahhh)... Do you prefer posting samples on here or via PM?

welcome to the site, thanks for checking out my thread //// I'm glad to hear it :O go ahead and pm me your sample and we can get talking ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back