• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for lit. rp partners!!

about me:
sixteen, female, likes dogs, art, music, and people

about rp rules:
- preferably b/b or g/g (if romance is included)
- not strict on exactly how much you write, but i typically do 3-6 paragraphs or around 1100 words on average and would like someone with a similar reply size
- i wont be interested in the roleplay if we dont talk. be my friend please lmao

rp interests:
- slice of life (esp. stuff including health, like hospitals/psych wards/etc.)
- dark, angsty, violent stuff >:))
- crime related
- apocalypse (fallout,,,,)
- futuristic sci-fi / black mirror type stuff

plot interests (including but not limited to):
- roomate is a secret criminal
- Muse A and Muse B are both teenagers in a psych ward. Their parents sent them there so that they could learn how to cope with their illnesses and not feel out of place. Muse A is a bipolar seventeen year old who has constant moods swings. Muse A is antisocial, despite many attempts to be talked to by the girls who find him attractive in the ward. Muse B is a schizophrenic who is usually pretty calm, but he starts refusing to take his pills one day. After Muse B freaks out and its evident he's been faking taking his pills, Muse A decides he might as well talk to him. The two form a friendship, Muse A helps B to take his pills and not freak out as much, and Muse B helps A to try and control his emotions. Will this become more than friendship?
- two friends (m/f, m/m or f/f) they work at a hotel. And they get into all kinds of shenanigans together. Stay in empty suites together. They use the pool during after hours. The boss is out on business trips most of the time so they are in charge of keeping things in order when really all they’re doing is basically living for free and meeting people who stay the night/weekend/or however long. Just crazy fun that sometimes lands them in trouble (they witness things that they wish they hadn’t)(they find money to go out on fancy dates)(they meet people of all kinds)
- in a futuristic setting, muse a is a scientist working in the progression of a big name technology business while muse b hates how technology has become a part of every little thing. muse b destroys any public assistant robots they see and muse a's main job is maintenance on these. after an encounter and a fight between the two, they band together when the bots get out of control (eh kinda cliche but if it can be worked on it has potential)
- a superhero and villain are roommates, but of course neither one knows about the other. They both stitch each other up while making the worst excuses. They eventually start to date, and they start to figure each other out, but they both think the other doesn't know.

soo yeah pm me if interested im down for most plots
- hero x hero (something similar to the romance of miraculous ladybug but more realistic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back