• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Legend of Zelda Roleplayers (BotW)

AngelicSword

Hey all! I'm a huge Legend of Zelda fan, and I recently got a Switch with Breath of the Wild on it. I finished up the main story line today, and I was horribly disappointed by the lack of cut scenes at the end. So I figured: "I roleplay as a main hobby, why don't I just roleplay out what happens after the ending that we got?" And that's what prompted me to come here to post this thread!

While I was playing the game, I developed a muse for Link (specifically BotW Link). I would love it if someone who plays as BotW Zelda wants to roleplay out some post-Calamity Ganon plots with me. Of course, we don't need to roleplay JUST that. We can also have AU's, alternate endings to the main story, etc. I've played through most (main) LoZ games, my favorite being Twilight Princess. That means that the sky is the limit, I would just be basing my Link muse off of BoTW Link.

I'm also open to roleplaying with other characters in the LoZ verse, not just Zelda (no OC's, sorry). It all depends on what interactions we can have. If you're not sure if I'd be willing to roleplay with you/your character, ask below! :)

I feel like now would also be a good time to mention my roleplaying style so that you'll know if we're compatible with our writing styles.

1) I tend to be a multi-para and novella length writer, but I can write short replies if needed. I also am a literate roleplayer, I don't use text abbreviations.
2) I write exclusively in third person format, speech in quotations.
3) I prefer to roleplay with people who are 18+ of age (I don't do smut, but I like to interact with people around my age).
4) I don't roleplay with OC's if they aren't well-developed. Even so, I am extremely picky with OC's due to bad past experiences.
5) My favorite genre of roleplay is angst, but I also enjoy slice-of-life roleplays.
6) I love plotting and forming friendships with my roleplay partners.
8) I'm generally pretty speedy with replies, but I am an adult attending school full time with a full time job. Please don't nag me to reply to you (and please be understanding if it takes me a bit).
9) Adding to the last point, communication is a must with me. I need to be able to tell you if I'm uncomfortable with something you're doing, and you should be comfortable telling me if you're also uncomfortable with something I'm doing.

P.S. I do both ship and love Zelink (Zelda x Link). But I won't force the ship on you if you don't like it.

Last edited:
Myself as well, especially on the front of other characters. Edited: Im awake and its not three am!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back