• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for late night role plays!

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Yo RPnation. Sorry in advance that this is not gonna be my best post, but that’s probably because I’m writing it at past midnight. Still, I’m looking for some late night RPs!

Especially since college has been so crazy, there are a lot of days where the only posts I can get out are 1-2 short paragraphs in the dead of night. So, yeah, I’m looking for some more night owls!

Few kinda rule like things to mention:
- I don’t care too much about perfect grammar, especially since I’m writing most my posts now on my iphone and autocorrect only ever seems to make things worse. As long as I can read it, I’m happy.
- Right now, I’m looking for kinda shorter replies, somewhere around 1-2 paragraphs, that we can write multiple of in a day/night. But, I get that stuff comes up, especially with school and stuff. Really, I’m looking for someone that’s flexible with their post length/time.
- Since it is super late, I’ve mostly got pairings, but I’ve got a lot of plots in mind for them. If I have a plot for it, I’ll mark it with a asterisk*
- I’ll put the part I want to play in bold, and most the time, that is gonna be a female character ?

Onto pairings!

- Princess x Knight
- Princess x Enemy Prince*
- Non magical x magical
- New Pirate x Legendary Pirate’s daughter* (This makes sense with the actual plot I swear-)
- Sober x Drug addict*
- Prince x Rebel*
- Doctor x Amnesiac*

Also! Not an actual pairing, but I’ve been reeeally craving some urban fantasy roleplays - kinda like that Bright movie, but also, not. Like, D&D but set in 2018. I dunno. I think I need sleep.

So that’s all for now! Send me a message if you’re interested!

Interested in doing an urban fantasy RP, but new to this site, could you PM me?

Hm, I really like two plots of yours. The only concern of mine is that I tend to really look for good grammar, but I don't mind 1-2 paragraph responses! I've been wanting something shorter since I'm in school as well. I was really interested in Princess x Enemy Prince and ew Pirate x Legendary Pirate’s daughter

Hm, I really like two plots of yours. The only concern of mine is that I tend to really look for good grammar, but I don't mind 1-2 paragraph responses! I've been wanting something shorter since I'm in school as well. I was really interested in Princess x Enemy Prince and ew Pirate x Legendary Pirate’s daughter

Aah, that’s great! Could you send me a PM? c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back