• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for lasting partners. [Plots and pairings inside]

AnnaWinters

Lost in my field of paper flowers
tumblr_mg9p3wxXnB1qbrs65o1_r2_250.gif

Hello everyone, once again I am searching for some partners. And this time I'm creating a new thread. Somehow it seems to be harder and harder to find partners that fit my requirements. So I'm getting kind of desperate in finding people who wish to last. Most of them just ditch and never let me know. Maybe it is because I included too many things. So I hope you all can give me a chance.

I promise you that I don't bite :) , I'm a good person with just a wish to find great partners.

• - Experience: I have been roleplaying for 8 years or more, maybe it's even closer to ten. That means I developed my writing and thus I now only feel comfortable with multiple paragraphs and a more advanced rper. So basically I can do 3-7 paragraphs or more depending on my partner. Since I mirror post.

- Casual/Advanced: That is the level I usually rp in, yet I prefer it towards a more advanced level. I mostly work with thoughts. Describing surroundings and all that isn't my forte.

- Grammar: I don't have a perfect grammar since I'm not a native English speaker. So please do keep that in mind.

-Type of writing: I prefer 3rd person multiple paragraph posts. I prefer 5 or 6+ lines per paragraph

- Post length: I prefer rp's with multiple paragraphs, meaning that my MINIMUM is at least 2 paragraphs with a decent length. If you give me one liners.. the partnership is over. I'd rather wait for a post than getting a bad reply.

- Activity: My activity varies, yet I do try to post at least every day and more so when I'm able. Yet I'm perfectly fine with slow paced rp's. On weekends I'm not as active. And do keep in mind that I live in Belgium. Yet it could be less

-Cannon/OC characters: I always try to make my characters as real as possible, there is no fun in characters that are perfect. There is no such thing. As for cannon, I only rp characters that I know and that I'm comfortable enough with so that they are as close to real as they can get. I expect the same from you.

- Communication and dedication: I expect to be talking to a partner who contributes and who reads all that I typed up. That is why I want you to add a fruit to the tittle of the pm that you sent me. I just want a partner that works with me to develop a plot.

That is what I also require of my partner and I hope that this is understandable.
I do hope that you read through all of this and that you were so kind to take a look at my thread. Don't be afraid to contact me :)

tumblr_mg9p3wxXnB1qbrs65o2_r2_250.gif

Hi there! The immortal soul idea looks super interesting! I'd love to have a go at it. Feel free to PM me with some more info if you're still looking for partners!

Hi. I have no idea if you are still looking, but I am very interested in roleplaying with you. I also find it hard to find people to match or when they do they just stop and never reply or disappear.

I'll send all of you a pm when I get home. Oh and please do send one to me if you can't wait.

And also comment about what you think of my rules.

AnnaWinters said:
I'll send all of you a pm when I get home. Oh and please do send one to me if you can't wait.
And also comment about what you think of my rules.
Your rules seem perfectly reasonable. My post length will usually match my partner's, and I do try to get in at least a post a day. if not I'd always let you know! :D Can wait for the PM as I'm not home myself currently.

Please do know that I can forget to reply. I try not to, but life can be a pain.

I'm once again looking btw

I'm a sucker for the cop's daughter / bad boy :) I also had a slight plot for a vampire x slayer thing- I know it isn't on your list but if you're interested let me know.

Kerishea said:
I'm a sucker for the cop's daughter / bad boy :) I also had a slight plot for a vampire x slayer thing- I know it isn't on your list but if you're interested let me know.
I am, do send me a pm. Oh and make sure you read my requirements

cattamer said:
Fruit. Something I like. :3
I'm interested in the cops daughter /bad boy one, as well as the horse one!
please do send me a pm.

And maybe we could combine that idea?

Love, do you play strictly female? If so would you be interested in F x F? I have a new cis-female I want to test drive and am either looking for a male to play opposite her or another female.

[QUOTE="Keyana Veronica]Love, do you play strictly female? If so would you be interested in F x F? I have a new cis-female I want to test drive and am either looking for a male to play opposite her or another female.

[/QUOTE]
I don't do for f X f. And I prefer to double in that case. I play males, yet I tend to get bored when I only play a male. So I prefer to have a female character as well. Please do Pm.

Interested in the RP about a female pretending to be a dude in a boy band; that sounds fun haha. Or the one about the "what if everyone was supposed to be gay" video (which I also remember watching at some point but can't remember the name).

If you're still looking, that is. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope I sent everyone a message :) Should have done that.

Please do not be afraid to contact me.

Really craving Harry Potter

[QUOTE="Halcyon Rose]I'd love to do the female best friend and male best friend with you!

[/QUOTE]
Please do send me a Pm

I could use someone that can post more regularly. I'm having a hard time with my inspiration and I was hoping someone could help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back