• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for kpop roleplay partners !

yoongipark

hi! i'm pretty new to this site so i can't pm anyone, so please post your username here! i'm looking for someone (either 1x1 or a group) to do mxm or nonship kpop roleplays with. here are the bands i like:

- seventeen
- bts
- got7
- astro (still kind of learning names)
- vixx (still learning names for them too)
- monsta x

i'd prefer if you picked someone from one of those bands, but anyone is fine, as long as they're from a boy band.

the platforms i use are kik and kakaotalk, but i'm willing to make an exception if we talk about it. i look foward to roleplaying with you guys (:

Last edited:
I could do BTS roleplay.
I have roleplayed as Suga, J-hope, Jin, Rap Monster, and Jungkook. I could do group roleplay and 1x1. The ships I have roleplayed with are Sugakookie, Taegi, JinHope. But I can roleplay as whatever ship you choose. My kakao id is minisugarmin.

I could do BTS roleplay.
I have roleplayed as Suga, J-hope, Jin, Rap Monster, and Jungkook. I could do group roleplay and 1x1. The ships I have roleplayed with are Sugakookie, Taegi, JinHope. But I can roleplay as whatever ship you choose. My kakao id is minisugarmin.

i'll message you (:

Hey, I'd love to do BTS! I can play pretty much anyone, and my favorite pairings to do right now (though this is highly subject to change) are VHope and Namjin! You can catch me at 8ire on Kakao!

hi! i'm pretty new to this site so i can't pm anyone, so please post your username here! i'm looking for someone (either 1x1 or a group) to do mxm or nonship kpop roleplays with. here are the bands i like:

- seventeen
- bts
- got7
- astro (still kind of learning names)
- vixx (still learning names for them too)
- monsta x

i'd prefer if you picked someone from one of those bands, but anyone is fine, as long as they're from a boy band.

the platforms i use are kik and kakaotalk, but i'm willing to make an exception if we talk about it. i look foward to roleplaying with you guys (:

I'm really interested!

Heyo! I’m interested as well in BTS! I’m really literate! I do paragraphs and all ^^ huehuehue
I was wondering if doubles are okay? When it comes to doubles I make sure your character is in the light as long as you do the same with mine ^^
My kik is ‘salamie.’ (with the period huhu)
I hope to hear from you soon ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back