• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for intriguing Roleplay Partner

SukiKikuko

Hello all!
I am new to this site but have been roleplaying on and off for years. I am looking for a few possible roleplay partner(s) that would be interested in building a story and characters together; building off of one another and making something unique. I love building a general idea with my partner on the story outline and then starting with great character descriptions, interactions and then let the story lead to its final destination through our interactions.

I am up for any creative liberties for location, time frame, style, or fantasy theme that we would like to work on.

If you are interested; I usually prefer to RP on Kik due to the ease of the app and so I don't have to be on my laptop for long periods of time. Just let me know; or get in touch with me and we can work something out, I'm sure!

Thanks for reading!

Greetings.
Similarly, I'm just joining this site and interested in finding someone to role-play with. I'm not new to the idea; I've been roleplaying for years as well and typically do it for the same reasons: to build story and character. I would be interested in seeing what you may have to offer. I'm afraid I don't have Skype, but if Discord works, I have access to that.

Greetings.
Similarly, I'm just joining this site and interested in finding someone to role-play with. I'm not new to the idea; I've been roleplaying for years as well and typically do it for the same reasons: to build story and character. I would be interested in seeing what you may have to offer. I'm afraid I don't have Skype, but if Discord works, I have access to that.

Sadly I don't have a discord... I do have email that I could use as well but I usually just use the Kik app.

Pardon, I misread kik somehow. I'm afraid I'm lacking there too- I'm rather behind in any forms of social media, honestly. Sorry O ^ O

Well of course I gave it a look; not quite comfortable placing a number to the account. Sorry to waste your time or anything though-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back