Looking for Looking for information on the best way to become a published author.

The Explorer

Philippians 4:13
As the title says.

I'm a poet at heart, and I've written plenty of poetry throughout my younger school days. But I've never been able to sit down and just write consistently for anything but Poetry and the occasional Short Story. I'm thinking about writing stuff on this site as practice. However, I need advice on how to finish writing a book. I have thousands of ideas I just can't seem to apply them properly.

Any advice for a new writer of novels in the making?

Best advice I can give is make yourself a little goal sheet. I have one j can send you, but it's basically a circle for every day of the year. Every day I write for 20 minutes, I put a sticker up. It helps me write consistently and I tend to go longer than 20 minutes when I get into it.

Best advice I can give is make yourself a little goal sheet. I have one j can send you, but it's basically a circle for every day of the year. Every day I write for 20 minutes, I put a sticker up. It helps me write consistently and I tend to go longer than 20 minutes when I get into it.

Alright! Thanks! I'll do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back