• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Group

Red Shadow Claws

Six Thousand Club
I have a few ideas for games, and I'll check which one garners enough interest.

1) Strands of Fate - Exalted game

You are one of the Sidereals, the Chosen of Fate. It is your task to make sure things work well, and any tangle in fate needs to be resolved. And one such task has just landed on you. In the far-off corner of Creation, something seems to have gone terribly out of fate. An entire region is becoming occluded from Heaven. This needs to be investigated, and the source of such a disruption eliminated.

2) The Blood Star - CoD game

For years, the Lancea et Sanctum has reigned supreme in Jerusalem. But the power has shifted, and the reigning Prince has disappeared. Vampires, both old, and new, are moving in, trying to make a grab for power. Who will take the reigns of this city? Will they be able to keep it? What secrets lie buried in this city? 

I have long wanted to play a Sidereal.  I would toss my hat into the ring for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back