• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Gravity Falls roleplays!

Hi there! It's been so long!!

I'm here because I have a massive craving for a Gravity Falls roleplay of some sort! :)  

Before I go on with my ideas, I'll explain a bit about me. I can post whatever amount you do. One sentence? Sure. Ten paragraphs? I'll try my best! Everyone has different interests but I don't care either way! I will play male, female, no gender, anything. and I'm fine with any sexuality. However, I do want romance involved. It makes me very happy. I typically like at least doubling, if not making up a ton of fun characters. Or two mains and a bunch of side characters! But if you just want two, that's fine too!

I typically prefer oc x cannon pairs. But for this, I'll think about the other two. If we're doubling, I'll happily do two kinds :)  . 

So as for ideas!

I have a few OC ideas that I'm dying to use! Different genders and different stories. However, they all work perfectly with this idea.

So my idea is that the twins come back to Gravity Falls after a few years. There's a lot that could happen. We can even have the Stan twins get put under a spell that makes them the twin's age. We could have Bill come back and cause trouble. There's tons of possibilities!

Im also down with crossovers. And Aus if I know them! :)

So I hope someone is interested! I really want to let out this Gravity Falls Creativity!

so.

first before I even say anything.

1. Watched about three episodes.

2. I wish I had the time to watch it.

3. Only roleplay on skype/discord.

But I would be up for an rp if you'd let me. :O

I'd love to RP! I'm a huge Gravity Falls fan, I've watched every episode at least 5 times if not more! xD

OCxCanon sounds good to me, I'd also be up for doubling. PM me! =D

Hey! I'd be interested if you would have me! I was wondering if you could look at my thread here in the Looking For Partners section titled under Gravity Falls as well. It's to offer up another idea or at the very least give an idea of my main OC for the series. I'd love to hear back! :)  

Hey, would you be interested in a thread based on the Monsterfalls AU, but with the young Stan twins rather than Dipper and Mabel? I'm thinking possibly something where they get turned into their allocated monster forms (Lee into Gargoyle and Ford into a Sphinx) when they're on an adventure in the woods or something.

It's not the most detailed of plans, but there's heaps we can go on from there. Anyways, just feel free to respond if it's something you're interested in ^^ Thanks.

Heya, I am good at Double-Up roleplaying with an OC x Canon. I know the Demonic Gaurdian AU, Monsterfalls, and Reverse falls. I've watched all of the seasons. Just PM me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back