• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Good ol' MxM (CLOSED)

Thank you for checking out this thread! I'm WhimsicalWriter, or Whimsy for short. I just finished four years of university and want to dive into a sea of roleplays. Since I'm job searching and will have a job, my responses may be sporadic, but rest assured I'll respond at least twice a week.

If you have any pairings/plots, feel free to suggest them!

Rules:
  1. I am 21 years old, so I would prefer you to be 18+.
  2. I do not do incest, pedophilia, underage, or age gaps over 10 years.
  3. I tend to write between 1-3 paragraphs (so no one-liners please). This amount can change depending on what's going on in the roleplay.
  4. Have decent grammar and spelling.
  5. Follow RPnation rules.
  6. Respond at least once a week.
  7. Roleplay through RPnation or Discord.
  8. I don't care for real face claims/photographs; use anime pictures or written descriptions.
  9. If you're not interested in the plots/pairings in this thread, feel free to suggest some.

FANDOM PAIRINGS
For fandom pairings I will double up. In other words, if you do any of the pairings below for me, I'll do whatever pairing you want in return, including canon/OC.
  • Fire Emblem Fates (Kaden/Keaton, Leo/Takumi, Niles/any canon adult male character)
  • Free! Iwatobi Swim Club (Makoto/Haruka, Sousuke/Kisumi)
  • Lupin the Third (Lupin/Jigen)
  • Mystic Messenger (Jumin/Zen)
  • Nanbaka (Samon/any canon adult male character)
  • School Babysitters (Usaida/Saikawa)
  • Yowamushi Pedal (Fukutomi/Arakita, Makishima/Toudou)
  • Code: Realize (Victor/Van Helsing)

ORIGINAL PAIRINGS/PLOTS

• Bartender/Bouncer
  • Otaku/Otaku
    • --In a high school there are two otakus who wear their titles with pride. They aren't afraid to broadcast their love for anime and video games, and due to that they have a begrudging respect for each other. But that's the thing--it's only a begrudging respect. Due to something that happened in the past or them just plain not getting along, the two always end up in heated arguments. However, when one of the otakus wants to start an anime club, they realize they can't do it alone, and there is no one more suited to help than their rival. (Bonus: Later on another plot point can be them trying to make a visual novel together.)
  • Vampire/other supernatural creature
  • Royalty/Royalty of enemy kingdom
  • RWBY Hunter/Hunter (note: I've only seen volumes 1-3)
  • Famous Solo Thief/Crime Lord
    • The crime lord has a big plan (we can discuss what it is), but they know it'll take a different sort of skill set than what their gang/mafia has. So they leak rumors about a treasure they own, which draws the thief in. Here's the thing: the thief knows that it's a trap, but they go anyway because they know the mafia/gang really does have a different treasure somewhere else. So the thief lets them capture them and makes a deal: they'll help in the big plan if the mafia/gang lets them have the real treasure after.
  • Delinquent/Delinquent
  • Hotel Employee/Rich Guy
  • Wizard/Servant
    • The rumored strongest wizard in all the land lives in near isolation in the dark mountains. He is the son of the current King and Queen and has earned the country many a victory in battle, but for some reason he left the kingdom five years ago. Nothing his parents said could make him go back, but after much begging he finally decided to allow them to give him one servant. The servant will live with him in the mountains and soon learn the reason why the wizard has become a recluse.
  • Contest Winner/Celebrity
    • A normal guy wins a drawing on a radio show and gets the chance to go to a party. This is no regular party; everyone else is a celebrity and the events last at least two weeks, if not more. All of the guests must wear costumes and masks to hide their identities at all times. The event consists of games that are done in pairs and everyone strives to win.
  • Male Cheerleader/School Mascot
  • Werewolf/Vampire
    • Humans believe that vampires and werewolves are extinct, or are simply myths from the ancient past. However, they are very much alive and thriving, not to mention constantly fighting each other. A werewolf leaves his tribe and moves into a human dominated city in order to start a new life. Meanwhile, a vampire also moves into the same city in order to determine if the city would be a good new feeding ground for the vampires. The two meet and, whether they like it or not, may have to team up when a supernatural hunter starts getting suspicious of them.

Last edited:
Werewolf/Vampire
  • Humans believe that vampires and werewolves are extinct, or are simply myths from the ancient past. However, they are very much alive and thriving, not to mention constantly fighting each other. A werewolf leaves his tribe and moves into a human dominated city in order to start a new life. Meanwhile, a vampire also moves into the same city in order to determine if the city would be a good new feeding ground for the vampires. The two meet and, whether they like it or not, may have to team up when a supernatural hunter starts getting suspicious of them.
Ohhh mannn if you're still looking I would love to do this with you. I'd be fine taking on either role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back