• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✿ looking for genshin rps !

kieran

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! i'm interested in picking picking up some canon-compliant genshin 1x1 rps! i tend to average around two paragraphs per response based on what is occurring in the rp, though overall my writing length depends on what's happening in the rp at that moment and will also be reflected based on how much my partner writes. i can provide a writing sample if asked based on one of my more recent rps i've done!

if any of the below interests you, please send me a pm introducing yourself so we can talk more!

THINGS OF NOTE —
→ i am 21+ & would prefer my rp partners are as well! i'm not interested in writing with any writer that is 20 and under.
→ i am ghost-friendly! while i love talking ooc, i also have anxiety and need to dedicate energy to talking to new people, so i'll be patient if you're patient with me in turn. if i am not interested in the rp or writing with you anymore, i will try to make sure to tell you.
→ i am queer & as such, all my interpretations will be queer in some way by default that will be referenced in my writing. this includes making certain canon characters trans or using different pronoun sets than what they use in-game. if you're concerned, you can ask for a brief form of any canon character you're interested in to see how i choose to interpret them.
→ including above, i write romances of all gender combinations. i am also open to platonic rps or family-based ones. we can also mix and match plots.
→ if you want to write an oc, i am expecting a finished form of the character to read. i am okay with canon x oc. if you prefer i play an oc, just say so.
→ for canon x canon, i prefer rarepairs & will most likely reject most popular ships. no offense if you do ship a popular ship, it just doesn't get muse flowing for me to write like a good rarepair does.
this is for canon verse and lore only. at the moment, i'm not interested in writing alternate verses that are completely removed from canon context.

CANON CHARACTERS I WRITE —
[ my muse list is actually longer than this, this is just ones i am currently interested in. feel free to ask about any not listed, including npcs ]
Al-Haitham
→ Cyno
→ Diluc
→ Diona (platonic or family plots only)
Focalors (not Furina)
→ Freminet
→ Gorou
→ Kamisato Ayaka
→ Kazuha's Friend
→ Kujou Sara
→ Keqing
→ Lumine (Traveler or Abyss)
→ Lynette
→ Lyney
→ Raiden Ei and Raiden Shogun Puppet as separate people
→ Rukkhadevata
Nahida (platonic or family plots only)
→ Niwa Hisahide
Sigewinne (platonic or family plots only)
→ Subject Two
→ Yae Miko
Wanderer (& Scaramouche & Kabukimono)
Wriothesley

SOME CANON x CANON SHIPS I'M INTERESTED IN —
wanderer x kaveh | i'd prefer to play wanderer
→ wanderer x al-haitham | i can play either.
raiden shogun puppet x albedo | i'd prefer to play the shogun puppet.
→ wanderer x subject two | i can play either.
clorinde x lumine | i'd prefer to play lumine.
neuvillette x focalors | i'd prefer to play focalors.
kazuha's friend x kujou sara | i can play either. if i play kazuha's friend, this can be m/f or f/f depending on which interpretation i play.
keqing x kaveh | i'd prefer to play keqing.
→ kabukimono x abyss twin | i can play either, with abyss twin being lumine if i play that spot.

hello! i'm interested in picking picking up some canon-compliant genshin 1x1 rps! i tend to average around two paragraphs per response based on what is occurring in the rp, though overall my writing length depends on what's happening in the rp at that moment and will also be reflected based on how much my partner writes. i can provide a writing sample if asked based on one of my more recent rps i've done!

if any of the below interests you, please send me a pm introducing yourself so we can talk more!

THINGS OF NOTE —
→ i am 21+ & would prefer my rp partners are as well! i'm not interested in writing with any writer that is 20 and under.
→ i am ghost-friendly! while i love talking ooc, i also have anxiety and need to dedicate energy to talking to new people, so i'll be patient if you're patient with me in turn. if i am not interested in the rp or writing with you anymore, i will try to make sure to tell you.
→ i am queer & as such, all my interpretations will be queer in some way by default that will be referenced in my writing. this includes making certain canon characters trans or using different pronoun sets than what they use in-game. if you're concerned, you can ask for a brief form of any canon character you're interested in to see how i choose to interpret them.
→ including above, i write romances of all gender combinations. i am also open to platonic rps or family-based ones. we can also mix and match plots.
→ if you want to write an oc, i am expecting a finished form of the character to read. i am okay with canon x oc. if you prefer i play an oc, just say so.
→ for canon x canon, i prefer rarepairs & will most likely reject most popular ships. no offense if you do ship a popular ship, it just doesn't get muse flowing for me to write like a good rarepair does.
this is for canon verse and lore only. at the moment, i'm not interested in writing alternate verses that are completely removed from canon context.

CANON CHARACTERS I WRITE —
[ my muse list is actually longer than this, this is just ones i am currently interested in. feel free to ask about any not listed, including npcs ]
Al-Haitham
→ Cyno
→ Diluc
→ Diona (platonic or family plots only)
Focalors (not Furina)
→ Freminet
→ Gorou
→ Kamisato Ayaka
→ Kazuha's Friend
→ Kujou Sara
→ Keqing
→ Lumine (Traveler or Abyss)
→ Lynette
→ Lyney
→ Raiden Ei and Raiden Shogun Puppet as separate people
→ Rukkhadevata
Nahida (platonic or family plots only)
→ Niwa Hisahide
Sigewinne (platonic or family plots only)
→ Subject Two
→ Yae Miko
Wanderer (& Scaramouche & Kabukimono)
Wriothesley

SOME CANON x CANON SHIPS I'M INTERESTED IN —
wanderer x kaveh | i'd prefer to play wanderer
→ wanderer x al-haitham | i can play either.
raiden shogun puppet x albedo | i'd prefer to play the shogun puppet.
→ wanderer x subject two | i can play either.
clorinde x lumine | i'd prefer to play lumine.
neuvillette x focalors | i'd prefer to play focalors.
kazuha's friend x kujou sara | i can play either. if i play kazuha's friend, this can be m/f or f/f depending on which interpretation i play.
keqing x kaveh | i'd prefer to play keqing.
→ kabukimono x abyss twin | i can play either, with abyss twin being lumine if i play that spot.
Hello ! I'm Vapor ! 23, they \ them !
I'd really like to write with you ! Provided, that your request is still open , and you are available .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back