• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Genre + Fandom Partners [Craving SCP]

SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!

<3=Craving depending on number
Strike=Too many/don't want to do
Italicized=Craving (Popular Pairings)
Bold=Roles I'll play (Popular Pairings)

• Hi! I'm SnapePotions34, but just to shorten it, call me either Snape or SP34! So, some things about me. I (obviously) love Harry Potter, and a few musicals, which are Hamilton, Heathers, Six, and Jekyll & Hyde: The Gothic Musical Thriller. The music of that one, in particular, is amazing. You should give it a listen. I have a chonky tabby cat named Darwin, but I like to call him either my son or a raccoon because of the stripes on his tail. For writing, I write in the third person using the past tense because it feels uncomfortable to write in the first person and/or use the present tense. I don't mind if you write in the first person and/or use the present tense, but don't expect me to do it. I will try to mirror your posts and might make more than you make if I'm writing something I'm really passionate about like horror.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back