• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Looking for (free) artist with an interest in digimon.

What the anime, the manga or the (various) games? Not particularly, mate, just bobbing around poking my nose into everything, that's all.

SausageSandwich said:
What the anime, the manga or the (various) games? Not particularly, mate, just bobbing around poking my nose into everything, that's all.
I meant the anime, but if not, then I apologize for disturbing. Have a nice day.

I am an "ok" drawer I could try to sketch it for you. Give me a colour scheme and stuff. If you want it black and white tell me. Do I sketch the original digivice?

gWn-A2533FjVVVpjesLLyaiKpjLwjnxQdj7HqSi6tl5_LN0k4rkaqzp4pCGOg6Gipv4A1acIziSvjmWm3pVAin0ef5hm6XmGrBbsQoHabjPolmHzWpXngz_nbKze-YNn_WghG0lBbemrQEcYOPfiRG4c7NxxeQGsv8qTzHJjBqShaRCavY0SXjEd2VFRpLAfkFS1woPLCd3QgEyd0g=w328-h268-nc
WYM3ucz.jpg

Raydog90 said:
I am an "ok" drawer I could try to sketch it for you. Give me a colour scheme and stuff. If you want it black and white tell me. Do I sketch the original digivice?
Raydog90 said:
Raydog90 said:
I tried but I suck! Sorry.
Thank you so much for your aid! Don`t worry, I still think it`s far better than anything I could do... If you wouldn`t mind, could you send me an original one?

Sorry if I am not understanding you. It is just very confusing. Can you try explaining it very detailed.

Raydog90 said:
Sorry if I am not understanding you. It is just very confusing. Can you try explaining it very detailed.
I don`t want a copy of the image. I don´t want any digivice that has been made or presented before EVER. I was looking for someone to draw a completely original digivice for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back